Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one else find it so suspicious that tommy is sick after coming back from the US, Molly is sick after having a huge event, and now Georgia Mae who attended the event is also now sick and all these idiots are just putting it down to a cold, like put a bleeping mask and go get a test, why would you risk it for goodness sake. “Influencers” are such a dim breed of human 😂

Reactions: 46
Immature, naive, document every aspect of their life, and love to brag. A burgulars dream targets. Nobody deserves to be burgled but it was only a matter of time. We predicted it months ago.

Reactions: 28
I don’t want to be victim blaming but they way they flaunt their wealth in material items, letting the world know that they aren’t at home etc, it really isn’t surprising that this has happened.
I don’t wish being burgled on anyone, it’s a horrible experience but think it’s time for them to wise up a little and realise that they don’t have to show everything they buy on social media.
Molly’s latest vlog was quite vulgar with the display of new purchases - the £19k Van Cleef necklace, Balenciaga holdall bag, Prada ski set and snow boots, YSL shoes (that she didn’t even like!), Bottega clutch…
Came on literally to say the same thing!

Reactions: 9
I watched about half and I can’t with her

- newYSL shoes to replace her tatty kurt geigers 🤣🤣🤣 she literally said “I know they’re not me but they’re just to make me taller and no one will see them anyway. YSL to replace kurt Geigers 💀

- allllll that designer, an entire prada ski suit for one trip “oh but I can wear the jacket again”

There was something else. I forgot…

“I feel like you don’t really get good platform designer heels anymore” says Molly wintour connoisseur of designer wear

- the bottega bag that could have easily been a knock off in primark or quiz LOL again “don’t think I’ll get much wear out of it”
I
I watched about half and I can’t with her

- newYSL shoes to replace her tatty kurt geigers 🤣🤣🤣 she literally said “I know they’re not me but they’re just to make me taller and no one will see them anyway. YSL to replace kurt Geigers 💀

- allllll that designer, an entire prada ski suit for one trip “oh but I can wear the jacket again”

There was something else. I forgot…

“I feel like you don’t really get good platform designer heels anymore” says Molly wintour connoisseur of designer wear

- the bottega bag that could have easily been a knock off in primark or quiz LOL again “don’t think I’ll get much wear out of it”
Yes if it wasfrom penneys she wouldnt look twice at it.

How can you not own a house and spend 20k on one piece of jewellery? Maybe if she didn’t buy random tit she could afford the house she wants, surely momager fran should be telling her this?
Give me my own home, the rest can follow.

Reactions: 7
Tbf as dishonest as they are, they'd be pretty stupid to lie about a burglary so publicly. It might be less than 800k worth of stuff but I believe them, I don't think they'd risk being caught out. As heartless as it sounds though they'll hopefully learn their lesson.

Bit iffy how in in the article it says "there are other neighbours but they were out too"...surely they weren't ALL out? More like they turned a blind eye to it surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can't believe someone has 800k worth of stuff but rents 🤯 I understand they're young and may not wish to purchase together but you'd think one or both of them would have a property each with that kind of money instead of 100s of thousands worth of designer goods ?

Sorry new here since the robbery this has probably been discussed before!

Reactions: 46
The burglary does sound a bit weird like but I do kinda feel sorry for them tbf like they are still humans and imagine if your family got burgled like it would give you ptsd and all sorts and molly has previously explained about how she is scared of stuff like that. Also the person who mentioned buying houses. She has explained in her vlogs she won’t buy until she finds the perfect house for them to move into. I don’t think it’s anyone’s business what they spend the money on. 800k worth of stuff tho that’s so heartbreaking like wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy 💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Immature, naive, document every aspect of their life, and love to brag. A burgulars dream targets. Nobody deserves to be burgled but it was only a matter of time. We predicted it months ago.
Exactly I’ve been anticipating this for months, never posting her stories after she’s been somewhere therefore advertising her empty home. It’s ofc tit however completely expected

Reactions: 12
No one deserves to be robbed and have all their things taken. Or for someone of her wealth probably the invasion of her safe space is the worst part as she can afford replace everything and hopefully has excellent insurance. But I thought after Kim k a lot of celebs had learnt their lesson about posting such obscene displays of wealth online, and especially when they are so obvious about when they are out. At the moment alot of people are struggling financially, so it’s no shock after all she’s posting that someone was desperate enough or just brave enough or just stupid enough to think let’s do it.
Buying things you can afford, especially when your business is your looks and what you own/being aspirational is fine. But not everything has to be constantly posted online. Not every luxury item she buys has to have a haul. Saying that molly definitely seems like she’s buying a lot of this stuff for the brands and status and to flaunt it not because she loves it.

Reactions: 29
I have no doubt they genuinely got robbed, and I remember us getting burgled when I was a kid, and it’s just a horrible feeling of violation.

However, Im not surprised it happened, with the amount of social media posts showing her designer bags/jewellery it really was only a matter of time. Various criminals have probably questioned whether it’s worth robbing them etc. Doesn’t she wear like 150k in her wrist alone?!

I think at a time where so many are struggling financially and the pandemic still isn’t over, the cost of living is higher than many people’s wages, perhaps it will make MM think before showing her enormous wealth so openly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I would have thought they lived somewhere with better security tbh. Sure they will be now.

Not surprised at all.

Reactions: 10
The gangs do the rounds up there robbing footballers houses when they are at away games and things, it’s been news for years.
Who is keeping £800,000 of jewellery and stuff in your rented flat though? Surely you would have a safe or keep the most expensive items in a vault or something somewhere. Seems crazy.

Reactions: 67
Being robbed in your own house must be terrible. However, I would never say she deserved it, but she did everything she could to draw the attention of burglars on her house. She flaunted her last purchases and showed an obscene amount of luxury items lately. 800k is just an estimate I guess, burglars wouldn't steal things they can't resell, and high end jewelry is dangerous. Maybe they focused on technology.
I hope she doesn't come out with a video blaming everyone else except herself, especially the lack of security in her neighborhood, telling her viewers she is "forced" to move to a safest place. I hope she understands she has to be more careful with what she does and says. It was just a matter of time, it is absolutely true.

Reactions: 20
I don’t actually think its as bad as the DM are making out. They went to that halloween drive in cinema on the weekend & seemed in great spirits at the end of her vlog… not how i’d be if I just lost 800K worth of stuff and been burgled. I’d be shedding tears for the next few years 😭

Reactions: 38
That’s true, how do we know the landlord doesn’t set them up. They really are thick as tit

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought Molly said in a previous vlog that she was paying for extra security as people were turning up at the flat or was the extra security only when she was at home?

Reactions: 25
Glad they were out when it happened.

As others have said, we predicted this a mile off. And I don't care if it's insensitive but they really are as dumb as they come. Absolutely no one deserves to get burgled, it's violating and terrifying, but they have been playing with fire with their own safety for a long time. They revealed every inch of their apartment so people knew exact location and layout; flaunted every new extravagant purchase, and even showed in vlogs what room they're kept in; revealed details of their security; posted live updates of their every move, so even me sitting in my bedroom at home would know when they are both out of the house.

Reactions: 36
Maybe this burglary will make people on social media realise that not everyone is going to be happy just because things are going well for someone and they're buying expensive stuff to show off online because there will always be those who want to steal from others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.