Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the hype … 🤷🏻‍♀️ Most likely because I don’t have £12k for a necklace - I have bills to pay instead 😂😂😂 (really need to become an influencer - I’m totally jealous they don’t seem to do a lot and yet are SO wealthy)!
I follow probablyshannonford on IG who has 330k and she said in a Q&A when someone asked how she makes a living and lives NICELY …. she said literally “social media is a lucrative business guys” I mean you can tell she grew up with money but she also seems to make a considerable amount off being an influencer despite many probably not knowing who she is…. I do wonder like how much you really even need to do to earn a living and not work? Dgmw I do agree content creation is more effort than we’d think, and being able to do it well is a whole other story but it’s still not spending 12hrs on your feet for min wage is it?

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20211102-123614_Photos.jpg
she says we are not ready for what she is shooting lol. It's a PLT ad we all know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Most if not all her collabs or ventures have been boring or underwhelming but she hypes them up, plus them photoshoots can be done anywhere. Soon this strategy her and Fran do won't work as Fiat 500 will have grown up and the next person to take Mollys place will come. She needs to think about what really makes her different because she soon will get lost amongst everyone else doing what she's doing. She only really pushes stuff she doesn't have to work hard or have a proper say in, beauty works, PLT and even filter, as she was more excited about the shoot and billboards than the product itself.

Reactions: 23
Pls buy my FleaLT ski collection whilst I buy and wear my Prada co-ord and ski boots x

Can’t wait for her to lie through her teeth about her designing this entire collection when that tacky design on the jacket has been around for ages and is just a copy of designers like Gucci and Fendi 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Why on earth would anyone want to buy plt ski gear. I’m pretty sure people who go skiiing would buy from reputable ski /outdoor wear companies

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Why on earth would anyone want to buy plt ski gear. I’m pretty sure people who go skiiing would buy from reputable ski /outdoor wear companies
I ski and I have purchased a few bits from PLT before and they are such poor quality! Literally only have one item which is just for under a jacket

Reactions: 11
"You're not ready to see what we're shooting"

Ahh, I dunno Mol, being in the Alps isn't giving me any hints AT ALL. I might be way off here but I reckon it's some sort of bikini collection. There's no way at all it'd be a ski collection :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 61
"You're not ready to see what we're shooting"

Ahh, I dunno Mol, being in the Alps isn't giving me any hints AT ALL. I might be way off here but I reckon it's some sort of bikini collection. There's no way at all it'd be a ski collection :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Tbf missguided shot a bikini collection in the alps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Defo a tit ski collection that probably won't sell

or it will sell and we'll see 12 years olds out in PLT ski moonboots next month hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty Little Thing are bringing out a Ski clothing range 😂don’t make me laugh 🙄 They can’t even make good quality clothes let alone a Skiing clothes 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ahh hell no am I wearing PLT ski gear in a ski resort this winter. I'd be a laughing stock 😂😂 seriously not cool

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everything she does is so underwhelming. I haven’t been shocked or excited over any of her collabs.. disappointing

Reactions: 20
I was a bit bored today so I watched a couple of her YouTube videos and honestly that would be enough to depress anyone. The amount of money this girl has is crazy. It’s so wild to me that she’s set for life now for doing nothing 😂 I don’t think you’re inspirational when you did nothing to achieve it? I can’t wait for the day someone comes along and outdoes her 😩

Reactions: 24
Let’s face it, she got slightly famous for shagging on love island whether she likes it or not. She seems to forget that millions of us witnessed it, so I don’t get this holier than thou, “I’m far better than you” image she try’s to portray! She has the personality of a dishcloth, horrible little snob!

Reactions: 40
Does she really think she'd have a fanbase without Love Island? Yeah, she'd still have a lot of followers - but die hard fans who are willing to pay for her overpriced fake tan and crappy curl kit? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tommy Fumbles 🤣🤣🤣 JP has a sense of humour I’ll give him that, bloody brilliant!! God I hope he wins!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.