Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing that annoys me is that I grew up in Mayfair and never have I see all this horrendous showing off polava, having to prove you have money show she’s on. If you really are that “rich & wealthy” you wouldn’t go round showing it all off. The richest people I know wear designer but so subtly you wouldn’t know. All pieces in jewellery in a vault away from the home. Using money for investments. New money is disgusting!! All begging to be robbed! She wishes she was this big time baller but it’ll all fizzle out in a couple years when all of her crazy Fiat 500 fan girls are finally grown up. This influencer culture will die and it’s already going down hill for a lot of them. Lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone else see van cleef and think it looks really cheap now? Can a 12k necklace look cheap?! Maybe it's the molly effect 😂

Reactions: 51
Must have killed her having to wear PLT. Not that it would have been bought from the site. They custom make the models so they look good, perfect fit etc from what I’ve heard
I found this top still in the package from PLT years ago I bought on ASOS and it’s a nice top but omg the seam on the arm/shoulders doesn’t even line up where it’s meant to go so the whole thing sits wrong it’s awful!

Anyone else see van cleef and think it looks really cheap now? Can a 12k necklace look cheap?! Maybe it's the molly effect 😂
I showed my flatmate the necklace she made this connection now I can’t see anything else

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t get the hype … 🤷🏻‍♀️ Most likely because I don’t have £12k for a necklace - I have bills to pay instead 😂😂😂 (really need to become an influencer - I’m totally jealous they don’t seem to do a lot and yet are SO wealthy)!

Reactions: 9
She’s too boring so I know it’s just me but my girl looks ON IT

Ok not just me LOOOOL but u know what brb cos it’s just remind me of… something else

View attachment 840028
IYKYK👀😘

I honestly can’t believe how rude she is during this interview. I know she wanted to distance herself from love island for a ‘better image’ but my god be grateful for where you’ve come from! She was literally rolling her eyes about love island.
Her age and true stuck personality has really shown here.

Reactions: 28
Like it or not LI is how she became famous. Not everyone is gonna know about her brands/deals all that crap because not everyone cares enough to look into that stuff, but the nation was introduced to her by LI. There’s ways to move the conversation on, or politely say I’m not here to talk about LI without being rude, or acting as if it’s something you’re above. She was so painfully passive aggressive in that interview, she just sounds like such a spoilt brat. Interesting you weren’t above the show when you fucked your boyfriend for the first time ever on it for the nation to watch

Reactions: 40
Like it or not LI is how she became famous. Not everyone is gonna know about her brands/deals all that crap because not everyone cares enough to look into that stuff, but the nation was introduced to her by LI. There’s ways to move the conversation on, or politely say I’m not here to talk about LI without being rude, or acting as if it’s something you’re above. She was so painfully passive aggressive in that interview, she just sounds like such a spoilt brat. Interesting you weren’t above the show when you fucked your boyfriend for the first time ever on it for the nation to watch
And she had a witch fit when the public said she wasn’t on there to find love but really find fame. Proves us right but she came out with a fury brother and a relationship brand.

Reactions: 19
She gets about more than a Boeing 777 why does she possibly need to be in Italy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She could’ve just simply said I’m sorry I don’t want to talk about Love Island and then spoke about all the amazing people at the Pride of Britain who are up for awards but no she didn’t mention anything kept it all about herself and being the ‘oh I’m the creative director of PLT now ‘ and acting so stuck up. Not sure if anyone mentioned but some of the love islanders from this year shared a picture with a girl who was up for an award and they was saying how amazing it was to meet these people. it was just a PR stunt for her to dress up in some PLT tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
off to the bleeping alps to do another completely unnecessary and crappy beautyworks shoot, right mol ?
can't wait to see if she's learnt her lesson like she says she has or if she's still flashing her designer in her vlog

Reactions: 21
Let’s hope she stays in Italy, she won’t be bleeping missed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t believe how rude she is during this interview. I know she wanted to distance herself from love island for a ‘better image’ but my god be grateful for where you’ve come from! She was literally rolling her eyes about love island.
Her age and true stuck personality has really shown here.
Does she actually realise that's the only thing she is known for, if she was a model for plt we wouldn't know her, if she was a "creative director" we still wouldn't know her. She's ungrateful because she begged to be in loveisland so hard and as soon as she got what she wanted on it she wants to convince people she's not famous for it

Reactions: 24
She could’ve just simply said I’m sorry I don’t want to talk about Love Island and then spoke about all the amazing people at the Pride of Britain who are up for awards but no she didn’t mention anything kept it all about herself and being the ‘oh I’m the creative director of PLT now ‘ and acting so stuck up. Not sure if anyone mentioned but some of the love islanders from this year shared a picture with a girl who was up for an award and they was saying how amazing it was to meet these people. it was just a PR stunt for her to dress up in some PLT tat.
I’d rather be known for love island than working for PLT And encouraging fast fashion to my fans whilst I go nowhere near it

• Heart
Reactions: 47
just checked her ig, she's now on 6.2 million.
I just don't understand - when will people see right through her 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Surely no one saw her at the Pride of Britain Awards and thought 'wow - what beauty, what fashion sense, what a personality. I have to follow this girl'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she was on 6.1 when she did the plt podcast and like 2 days ago but she's on 6.2 mill now
Ahh I get you now, don’t know why but I read that as you saying she Gainesville 1M in a week instead of 100K lol!

Gained* duck me autocorrect on this website Is a bleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.