Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long she will resist without wearing any jewelry like in this picture, and without showing off what she bought to replace what she was burgled.

Reactions: 34
Honestly if I was 22 and my boyfriend left me at such a time for anything less than something really important - ie, not a ridiculous training camp that could easily be re-configured here - I'd be mighty pissed off, and would really be evaluating how important I was to him. This fight is a JOKE !!
I’m not being funny, but at 22, some people are dealing with things like life and death daily, making important decisions about others, and are parents. I get that it was a horrendous experience but she wasn’t even there. There are some women at that age who are battered and robbed by ex boyfriends, can’t afford to repair the damage and have to pick themselves up for kids, work, life etc. they can’t get any support never mind moan about how much was nicked or hire security. I know it’s all relative but if we stopped hand wringing about this stuff and how sad it is for celebs and focussed on what is going off around our local areas, think of what we could do for others. molly will be fine and I’m sure Tommy will but her plenty of shiny things when he comes back.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not being funny, but at 22, some people are dealing with things like life and death daily, making important decisions about others, and are parents. I get that it was a horrendous experience but she wasn’t even there. There are some women at that age who are battered and robbed by ex boyfriends, can’t afford to repair the damage and have to pick themselves up for kids, work, life etc. they can’t get any support never mind moan about how much was nicked or hire security. I know it’s all relative but if we stopped hand wringing about this stuff and how sad it is for celebs and focussed on what is going off around our local areas, think of what we could do for others. molly will be fine and I’m sure Tommy will but her plenty of shiny things when he comes back.
Point taken - but I think for me it reflects how underneath all the ridiculous flowers, balloons and other tit so supposedly declares how in love they are, when push comes to shove - he'd rather piss off to the US for a training camp than stay and support her. If this were an important fight I'd get it, if he couldn't have replicated the camp here I'd get it - but truth is he could, and the fight is a joke anyway !! Jake Paul is a ludicrous Youtuber - this should be a walk in the park for a man who trained since he was 7. From all the previous videos ofTommy's training camps, lets face it ,they are hardly arduous and he spends much of his time in the clubs !!

For me this speaks of a man who ultimately can't support his partner, and I think she should wake up and recognise that.

Anyway rant over. As you were !!!

Reactions: 21
another one, i'm sorry but she needs to stop with the editing on her pics
1635620222553.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
mollymae posted
View attachment 837862
mollymae Pride of Britain🤎

Instagram feed is provided for reference. Posting @ an influencer on their feed to antagonize is trolling and will result in a ban from tattle.

This feature is being tested currently, please post feedback on this thread
I don't understand this new feature. If you put a link to their new ig post. It is now trolling? So you must just screenshot the ig post?

It anyone understands please tell me x

Reactions: 10
I don't understand this new feature. If you put a link to their new ig post. It is now trolling? So you must just screenshot the ig post?

It anyone understands please tell me x
It just means you can’t @ the influencer on their feed or in messages (as always). You can screenshot or link to their pages

Reactions: 3
Is she going for a Kim K style no jewellery, minimalistic makeup look post-robbery?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her slicked back hair is doing her no favours. I literally wear this when it’s my not hair washing days I wouldn’t dare wear it out to a public event. It just doesn’t do her any favours and could seriously mess with her hair line

Reactions: 18
Point taken - but I think for me it reflects how underneath all the ridiculous flowers, balloons and other tit so supposedly declares how in love they are, when push comes to shove - he'd rather piss off to the US for a training camp than stay and support her. If this were an important fight I'd get it, if he couldn't have replicated the camp here I'd get it - but truth is he could, and the fight is a joke anyway !! Jake Paul is a ludicrous Youtuber - this should be a walk in the park for a man who trained since he was 7. From all the previous videos ofTommy's training camps, lets face it ,they are hardly arduous and he spends much of his time in the clubs !!

For me this speaks of a man who ultimately can't support his partner, and I think she should wake up and recognise that.

Anyway rant over. As you were !!!
Oh, , it just shows how set up all this relationship is, that they can only do things together if it’s a filming moment for her. I just think it’s a bit crap to blame him for going away when it’s a contract thing, whereas she’s got nothing on, if she’s so anxious, she should go with him.
But I just struggle to feel sorry for her anyway when she’s had more help probably from her management with everything in life, since she won li, she made a mint out of selling tit to people who can’t afford it, but wants us all to feel sorry for her when she can easily protect herself (and could have done before this) better than most. And anything she can’t do/gets wrong is blamed on her having tit loads of anxiety. The same levels most of us cope with tbh.
i have question if there was an inside job with this though (like I do with footballers tbh) but then again, like footballers, when you broadcast your life, anyone can work out anything….

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.