Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't posted on here in a long time as it's began moving too fast ..
On the whole, her apartment getting robbed is truly heartbreaking. The thought of somebody being in your home where you are meant to find comfort and privacy is awful and I cannot begin to imagine how that must feel, and I hope I never have to.

MM has a right to show what she has - it's part of her job as an influencer and she's also bought it with her own money. Anybody would want to. However, there are messed up people in this world. I hope this makes Molly realise there are real ramifications of displaying insane amounts of wealth online to your already 6million followers, God knows how many people watch her every move.

On another note, Jake Paul is about to end Tommy's career before it even began.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think molly blackfishes either. She's intentionally bright orange and has bleach blonde blonde straight hair lol

Reactions: 57
Omg she does not blackfish at all ffs. She wears fake tan. There is a huge huge huge difference!

Reactions: 58
Omg she does not blackfish at all ffs. She wears fake tan. There is a huge huge huge difference!
There are fake tans that make people really dark honestly you can’t tell if they’re mixed race or white but molly isn’t one of them I don’t feel, she is orange most of the time 😬🤣

Reactions: 27
I haven't posted on here in a long time as it's began moving too fast ..
On the whole, her apartment getting robbed is truly heartbreaking. The thought of somebody being in your home where you are meant to find comfort and privacy is awful and I cannot begin to imagine how that must feel, and I hope I never have to.

MM has a right to show what she has - it's part of her job as an influencer and she's also bought it with her own money. Anybody would want to. However, there are messed up people in this world. I hope this makes Molly realise there are real ramifications of displaying insane amounts of wealth online to your already 6million followers, God knows how many people watch her every move.

On another note, Jake Paul is about to end Tommy's career before it even began.
To be fair, I think being burgled is more of a worry when you have sod all to start with. I couldn’t move house when I got burgled and I hadn’t flashed all my crap. I could barely get the police out but yet she has people chasing all over. I’ve little sympathy as no one needs to show off what they have like she does. And half of it isn’t what she bought anyway, it’s free for a picture and goes in the corner.

but I can’t work out why she feel she has to have a bodyguard. I can’t think of many low rent no talent people who have them, I can’t even think of many talented and rich people who have them tbh. People like her just need to hurry up and tbh, I’m fed up of hearing the woes of people who have such luxury compared to people who work their balls off in jobs, and seemingly they beg for sympathy of those hard workers. It beggars belief tbh, and this bodyguard thing is one of the final last straws for me tbh.

Mod edit, probably a joke saying die a death, but still!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wearing FleaLT to the Pride of Britain Awards and not something designer, she’s a changed woman 😚✌🏻

0D9B9995-A273-4054-BEDB-62B98AB2C699.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree with everything you said, except this, I think that’s a bit extreme
I think you’ve taken that a bit literally, by die a death I mean, in terms of social media and popularity, I wouldn’t actually wish death on people. Surely that was a clear?

To be fair, I think being burgled is more of a worry when you have sod all to start with. I couldn’t move house when I got burgled and I hadn’t flashed all my crap. I could barely get the police out but yet she has people chasing all over. I’ve little sympathy as no one needs to show off what they have like she does. And half of it isn’t what she bought anyway, it’s free for a picture and goes in the corner.

but I can’t work out why she feel she has to have a bodyguard. I can’t think of many low rent no talent people who have them, I can’t even think of many talented and rich people who have them tbh. People like her just need to hurry up and tbh, I’m fed up of hearing the woes of people who have such luxury compared to people who work their balls off in jobs, and seemingly they beg for sympathy of those hard workers. It beggars belief tbh, and this bodyguard thing is one of the final last straws for me tbh.

Mod edit, probably a joke saying die a death, but still!
Mods! I meant the phrase as in on social media, not literal death, I’m not that much of a horrible person, I promise!!! Surely that was what people took the phrase to mean, or is it not used outside my local area?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
MM having a bodyguard is the most ridiculous thing. You got burgled, just stop bragging and telling everyone your not in 🙄

Reactions: 15
I also thought why has she hired a bodyguard when it was just a burglary but then I thought maybe she knows something we haven’t been made aware of yet?
Edit: on reflection maybe I’m being too nice 😂

Reactions: 4
Listen Molly, you don’t need a bodyguard because nobody would recognise you to attack you x

0EED55FB-6D3A-490E-BF77-C18574D9CC7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.