Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought why has she hired a bodyguard when it was just a burglary but then I thought maybe she knows something we haven’t been made aware of yet?
It’s her narc personality and the fact she thinks she somebody special

Reactions: 15
You summed this up so so well! Girls are becoming pretty deluded these days which is a shame. It’s almost like women are reversing in society and their idols are now female influencers who basically tell you that you need to buy hair extensions, teeth whitening kits, that you shouldn’t wear the same outfit more than once and the only way to be happy is to have loads of money.
THIS. Had to reply soon as I saw this bc I have been thinking for a LONG ASSSS TIMEEE that we think we are way further along in feminism and equality than we really are and where we really are is women still pandering to patriarchy and the male gaze but in a little bubble where we think we’re empowered eg with surgery, the boss babe thing, “women supporting women” (which is actually been taken over by lots of influencer women as a way to deflect constructive criticism from other women and now is completely meaningless), the way we think we’re empowered to do any job we want and earn our own money but don’t realise if u also want a family things haven’t changed on the mans side so women are still split between home life and work while men mostly still just work and then women get slated for either being an at home mum or a working mum rather than anyone looking at the man …. I could go on forever bc the “we think we’re more free than we are when we’re actually playing the game HARD” thing applies to so many aspects of our lives from work to our appearances to our relationships

I also can’t cope when girls are fully aware of how they are pandering to the male gaze/patriarchy and perpetuating misogynistic ideas but play dumb with it. Just seen a TIKTOK from a girl who went out in a “devil outfit” (red leotard, fishnets and devil horns LOL) and has now made a pseudo-feminist video on why she keeps getting comments from men on her lack of clothing. She’s literally used the mean girls sound where Janice says “Halloween is the one time of year girls can dress like complete sluts and get away with it” but is trying to say “even on Halloween men try to tell us what to wear”. don’t get me wrong she can wear what she wants but it irritates me when girls play dumb as if they wore a pair of knickers out at the end of October IN THE UK for themselves and their girls. come on now. like the MG quote says it’s the one time u have an excuse to dress in next to nothing (bc u want the attention it brings) AND THAT IS FINEEE but pls call a spade a spade and don’t try act oh so feminist with it lol.

sorry girls rant done 🤣
loving mollys brave statement she just posted too 🥺 such strength

another one with this crap 🤦‍♀️🥱
View attachment 836198
Omfg she manifested clear skin I CANT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m not sure tanning yourself an interesting shade of bright orange counts as blackfishing..? Between that and her bright blonde hair, I really think this is one thing on this thread that molly is actually not guilty of 😂 she does plenty of questionable things we can criticise or dislike her for but I don’t think this is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HEY GUYSSS, welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. Here we are again, omg I’m SO excited for this WUN guysss, literallyyy

I’ve literallyyy been sitting on my sofa for the past few days… weeks ??? Who knows at this point because that’s literallyyy all I do. Anwaysss it’s becuz I had a lump removed from my boobie and finger so I’m exhausted at this point. But don’t worry guysss I still managed to make it out for breakfast and dinner with Tommy so love that for me 😚✌🏻

I can’t lie to you guysss I’ve been a bit embarrassed by Thomas’ behaviour the other week so I’m pretending to be busy so that I can pretend I’m too busy to comment ??? It’s probably just lies anywaysss as you know the media love to hate on meee and my relationship. I did see the TikTok of Tommy beating his chest. Does he think he’s an actor ??? Was he auditioning for the role of King Kong ??? Who knows ??? Anyway we move. I found it SO hard to ignore it guysss with someone DM’ing me and then sharing it ??? I ended up paying Tommy’s bar tab in the end because he was super super drunk which I was SO shocked about because he never drinks ??? I promise you he’s normally cuddled up on the couch with Ellie Smelly watching Harry Potter so I have no idea what’s going on ??? Honestlyyy Fran had SUCH a busy week thanks to Thomas so his pocket money is GONE let me tell you, let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Before my operation I was super super busy clearing out my wardrobe. I categoricallyyy have SO many clothes ??? All with the tags on and never worn ??? Most of it was from my collections with FleaLT becuz you know I never reallyyy wear my own clothes unless it’s for an AD. As you can see I’m SUCH a busy business woman. Don’t call me lucky if I’m working whilst you’re sleeping. The decisions you make in life don’t always define the person you become. Every day when you wake up you can decide how that day goes and it doesn’t have to be the same as the day before. Just think everything that you do helps you learn something, everything’s a lesson SO… manifest your life guysss ??? I don’t know what else to say

It’s literallyyy a full time job sitting in the FleaLT office with my Louis Vuitton diary and Prada water bottle whilst I make shapes out of half eaten crisps - don’t worry guysss I’m still on my health journey. I actuallyyy put apple juice in my Prada water bottle - did I mention it’s from PRAR-DAR ??? Anywaysss supermarket own brand apple juice >>>. I’m just SO humble and down to Earth so I had to share that with you guysss 😚✌🏻 I find it hilariousss that people think I don’t work. What they don’t know is I spend a lot of time each week photoshopping my pictures so I’m reallyyy surprised that Photoshop and FaceTune haven’t asked me to do an AD with them ??? Why bother going to the gym when you can take pictures for Instagram in there and then go straight home and edit them ??? Anywaysss I need Photoshop and FaceTune to start noticing me but if it’s meant to be guysss it will be so I need to start manifesting. I know it will happen because I truly truly believe it’s ✨ fait ✨

I’m categoricallyyy fuming that Tommy turned down that £1 mil boxing deal with Jake Paul ??? Can you believe he faked that DM from meee? Times are hard when you have to fake a DM 🥴🥴🥴 Honestlyyy guysss photoshop is scary so that’s why I never use it. I’m SUCH a natural girl anywaysss and I love sharing my journey with you all because I’m just so humbled to live the life that I live. I’m SO so lucky that I was able to manifest and create the life that I’m living through all my hard work. It was literallyyy nothing to do with Love Island at all ??? I reallyyy want to be taken seriously in my career so that’s why I have to pretend I didn’t go on Love Island for the money, fame and to shag Tommy on national TV - hehe love that for us 😚✌🏻

I’ve been talking for so so long now guysss so I think I’m going to end this video recap here. Thank you SO much for watching. I think I’m going to go and run myself a bath, it’s okayyy to have wun at 3PM right ??? Tommy is currently doing something with a balloon in the living room ??? Not sure about that wun but I love my Schlunkydog SO much so he can do whatever he wants. Night guysss *blows kiss* 😚✌🏻

Credit to Jake Paul for the thread title, even though he called me a literalll catfish but we move 😚✌🏻
Was it a fake DM? I hope so. Tommy will smash him

Reactions: 3
I don’t really begrudge her hiring a bodyguard to be honest, if I had the money she has and had had my home broken into (and was in the position she was in in terms of name) then I would do the same. Temporarily of course, can’t be babied forever. It’s probably to warn off future attempts

Reactions: 4
the weird strained/edited neck absolutely sends me i have no idea why she thinks that looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she looks pretty rattled - her home has been burgled and she seems to have taken it as a personal attack on her, rather than her property, hence the security. I'm not sure about the wisdom of taking her up to London today and parading her around. I have very serious doubts about the advice she gets and how much Fran really helps her think about the impact she has, and the impact things have on her. At the moment she looks like a rather vulnerable Fran cash cow. Wasn't Fran in part responsible for the dog fandango; and I may have mis heard it but on Thursday Fram seemed to be really encouraging her during the brag vlog.

And where the hell is Tommy ? So much for being a devoted boyfriend. He's pissed off to Vegas for training for some utterly ridiculous fight against a Youtuber !!! Why couldn't he train here - at least for the next few weeks. Its hardly a serious fight. At the best of times she is highly anxious without him

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I'm presuming she's in PLT because this is all part of her contract with them. They would have arranged the tickets etc - MM is hardly known for her involvement in good causes and charities

Reactions: 27
I think she looks pretty rattled - her home has been burgled and she seems to have taken it as a personal attack on her, rather than her property, hence the security. I'm not sure about the wisdom of taking her up to London today and parading her around. I have very serious doubts about the advice she gets and how much Fran really helps her think about the impact she has, and the impact things have on her. At the moment she looks like a rather vulnerable Fran cash cow. Wasn't Fran in part responsible for the dog fandango; and I may have mis heard it but on Thursday Fram seemed to be really encouraging her during the brag vlog.

And where the hell is Tommy ? So much for being a devoted boyfriend. He's pissed off to Vegas for training for some utterly ridiculous fight against a Youtuber !!! Why couldn't he train here - at least for the next few weeks. Its hardly a serious fight. At the best of times she is highly anxious without him
I mean it is Tommy’s job and will be one of the biggest pay days he gets. She will be living in a hotel with 24 hour service anyway

Tommy is her boyfriend not minder. She’s had some things stolen, yes it sucks but life goes on. His boxing camp would have been pre planned

Reactions: 16
I assume the burglary puts pressure on tommy not to go away to the US for long periods without her, or she wants to move back down south.

Reactions: 3
Bit weird but she’s unfollowed like nearly a 100 people? Maybe it was an inside job xx x

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I mean it is Tommy’s job and will be one of the biggest pay days he gets. She will be living in a hotel with 24 hour service anyway

Tommy is her boyfriend not minder. She’s had some things stolen, yes it sucks but life goes on. His boxing camp would have been pre planned

Honestly if I was 22 and my boyfriend left me at such a time for anything less than something really important - ie, not a ridiculous training camp that could easily be re-configured here - I'd be mighty pissed off, and would really be evaluating how important I was to him. This fight is a JOKE !!

Reactions: 10
Honestly if I was 22 and my boyfriend left me at such a time for anything less than saving other peoples lives - ie, not a ridiculous training camp the could be re-configured here, I'd be mighty pissed off, and would really be evaluating how important I was to him.
She’s had some things stolen? She’s not been held hostage, Maybe if she was in the house but she was miles away and now has a bodyguard. Tommy can’t put his career on halt for this and as much as it’s a youtuber fighting this is massive for his career.

Not sure why Molly doesn’t go out to the states with him, Paris seems to manage it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.