Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way I kind of understand her not buying a house yet. I think the way the spend money is insane but obviously they can afford it I just can’t imagine it but anyway, we all know molly is going to spend an astronomical amount on a house like it’ll be a mansion rather than a house so I can’t blame her for wanting to wait to either find or build the perfect one. If I was going to do it her way and spend the kind of money she will I would want it perfect too rather than the way the average person buys a home and makes it what they want over time as money allows.

As well if I was sure about my partner (assuming wanting to stay with Tommy isn’t her reason for delaying) I’d want to wait until they had made a bit of money too, even if we wouldn’t have an exact equal contribution I’d want them to have something going into it as well so that it’s not just my house.

I would hope she’s been sensible with her money and has a decent amount squared away for the likes of a house and security etc but god knows. I could justify the cars and jewellery without the house if I believed she could afford a house she wanted in the morning, and I’d hope she’s thought it all through or at least Fran has.

They are only 22 as well aren’t they? In a normal relationship I suppose it would make sense to wait before ye buy together as they aren’t even together that long too.

Reactions: 7
The thing is re the house, the Manchester property market has literally gone insane so no matter where they buy, even as a stop gap, it isn't exactly going to lose them money so mental that they pay out stupid money in rent for that flat every month 😂

I think everyone with basic logic would buy somewhere they can afford, be clear with her followers if it bothers her that much that it is very much an investment and be looking for the "dream house" in the mean time.

A smart investment with a few tweaks to add value could get them the extra capital they need to get the "dream mc mansion" tbh🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
The thing is re the house, the Manchester property market has literally gone insane so no matter where they buy, even as a stop gap, it isn't exactly going to lose them money so mental that they pay out stupid money in rent for that flat every month 😂

I think everyone with basic logic would buy somewhere they can afford, be clear with her followers if it bothers her that much that it is very much an investment and be looking for the "dream house" in the mean time.

A smart investment with a few tweaks to add value could get them the extra capital they need to get the "dream mc mansion" tbh🤦🏻‍♀️
If I was her I would just buy a couple of buy to let to get her on the ladder and at least attempt to cover the amount she’s wasting in rent each month. Do we know how much the rent is roughly?

Reactions: 17
She can’t even cope living in a one floor, 2 bedroom flat by herself when Tommy’s away because she goes to stay with Fran, so how does she think she’s going to cope when she buys her dReAm HoUsE with enough rooms for each of her stuffed toys? 🤣

Reactions: 30
Lol honestly who does Timmy think he is buying a Rolls Royce. Wonder what the insurance on that is?

In a way I kind of understand her not buying a house yet. I think the way the spend money is insane but obviously they can afford it I just can’t imagine it but anyway, we all know molly is going to spend an astronomical amount on a house like it’ll be a mansion rather than a house so I can’t blame her for wanting to wait to either find or build the perfect one. If I was going to do it her way and spend the kind of money she will I would want it perfect too rather than the way the average person buys a home and makes it what they want over time as money allows.

As well if I was sure about my partner (assuming wanting to stay with Tommy isn’t her reason for delaying) I’d want to wait until they had made a bit of money too, even if we wouldn’t have an exact equal contribution I’d want them to have something going into it as well so that it’s not just my house.

I would hope she’s been sensible with her money and has a decent amount squared away for the likes of a house and security etc but god knows. I could justify the cars and jewellery without the house if I believed she could afford a house she wanted in the morning, and I’d hope she’s thought it all through or at least Fran has.

They are only 22 as well aren’t they? In a normal relationship I suppose it would make sense to wait before ye buy together as they aren’t even together that long too.
I hear ya but I think it all boils down to the pair of them having ideas above their station. Nothing is stopping her from buying a house and getting on the property ladder, she has the money to do it, but she's desperate to look a certain way. She's is so obsessed with everything being perfect and it's to her detriment.

More money than sense. It’s honestly ridiculous at this point, I have no issue with having money but the amount they brag and show off is just awful and tone deaf.

I still think paying people to decorate your house is sad and I honestly don’t think molly is a happy person at all. I don’t envy them, sure they have a crazy amount of money which would be great but she seems so miserable and desperate to prove to everyone how happy and rich she is.

Imagine her kids in the future.. decked in designer baby clothes & standing by and watching whilst the house gets decorated instead of joining in. The day she announces a pregnancy will be bleeping hell 😂

Reactions: 25
Watching the new vlog and just got to the part with Ellie belly in the lift with Tommy, and I'm sorry it's giving me the creeps 🤣 definitely a couple that include their stuffed teddy's in their sexual activity. I'm getting flash backs of the film good luck chuck and the penguin 🙈🙈🙈🙈 fml

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lol honestly who does Timmy think he is buying a Rolls Royce. Wonder what the insurance on that is?

I hear ya but I think it all boils down to the pair of them having ideas above their station. Nothing is stopping her from buying a house and getting on the property ladder, she has the money to do it, but she's desperate to look a certain way. She's is so obsessed with everything being perfect and it's to her detriment.
The vibe I’m getting is she wants a kardashian/Jenner calabasas style mansion & she wants it to fit the boss witch persona she keeps projecting herself to be. I guarantee all the houses she’s seen have been more than enough but it’s not enough for money mae.

Reactions: 25
Cant believe Tommy called her a golddigger because he had to pay for her mcdonalds shake LoL I bet the relationship financed most by Molly
If I was her I would of said take it out the money you owe me for your £300 bar tab🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Our natural queen

Ah I see it was already sent in 😂
Don’t get me wrong she obviously looks gorgeous here, but I was just thinking - will we ever see her with a different hair colour? It makes me feel a bit weird that so many people have this exact look now and that it’s considered the ideal. So many other hair colours and looks are totally overlooked because of the fixation with light hair and it’s odd. It reminds me of my friend who once said “take away the blonde hair on most of these girls and half the time they’re not even that pretty” and I think it’s the case - bare girls that go blonde stay blonde because they get more attention that way and never stray from it because the hair means they don’t have to serve as much face 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I think the blonde extensions are a good thing to hide behind and certainly turn heads regardless of how their faces look.

I have blonde hair though because I just suit it better. Dark hair drains me. I'm also 36 and don't turn many heads anymore anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t get me wrong she obviously looks gorgeous here, but I was just thinking - will we ever see her with a different hair colour? It makes me feel a bit weird that so many people have this exact look now and that it’s considered the ideal. So many other hair colours and looks are totally overlooked because of the fixation with light hair and it’s odd. It reminds me of my friend who once said “take away the blonde hair on most of these girls and half the time they’re not even that pretty” and I think it’s the case - bare girls that go blonde stay blonde because they get more attention that way and never stray from it because the hair means they don’t have to serve as much face 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why would you change your hair colour if that’s what you like though? I used to be brunette and went blonde, it’s nothing to do with getting attention i just feel it suits me more and makes me feel more confident 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would you change your hair colour if that’s what you like though? I used to be brunette and went blonde, it’s nothing to do with getting attention i just feel it suits me more and makes me feel more confident 🤣
It’s not that it’s an issue, just an observation - and I don’t feel like anyone suits any colour more than their natural hair colour but that’s just me

Reactions: 2
It’s not that it’s an issue, just an observation - and I don’t feel like anyone suits any colour more than their natural hair colour but that’s just me
I’m naturally pale and brunette and my natural hair colour makes me look a bit sallow and washed out. Being blonde compliments my skin tone a lot better and actually brings out my warm undertone, which my natural hair didn’t do. It happens a lot that people’s natural colour isn’t necessarily the best one for them. But each to their own!

Also the picture that she looked gorgeous on wasn’t her, I tried that filter and it completely changed the shape of the bottom half of your face, makes your lips huge, nose tiny and slants your eyes to give the fox eye look. She might as well start posting pictures of other girls at this rate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.