Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe Tommy called her a golddigger because he had to pay for her mcdonalds shake LoL I bet the relationship financed most by Molly

Reactions: 27
Just watched tommys latest vlog and molly seems like such a miserable drain, completely different personality to when she vlogs and tommy is soo simple.

Reactions: 15
It really annoyed me in that YT that she was moaning her and Tommy haven’t seen each other much. Her baby voice ‘I want to stay here with you’… okay then, don’t go on a full all expenses paid FREE trip to Seville you daft witch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched her vlog and I cannot believe she was trying to run down her jo malone candle because there wasn’t much left and she wanted to start another one. I looked it up and it was £330!!! 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 56
3E58BC16-52A2-4BB9-AF28-C1E684668A78.png
4A5F8528-DC0A-41FB-9353-E21E1439EA4A.jpeg

awwww Molly bought Timmy a new car. It took me a while to realise that the price was 250k, not 25k. That’s just disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Buys a car like that but still dresses like a 12 year old chav from the local estate! Does he not realise how ridiculous his little chicken legs look in those sweat pants that are a couple of sizes too small 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Who also gets a first car worth more than a house, when they also don’t own a house!?
They buy expensive jewellery, expensive clothes, NOW expensive cars yet where is the house? But so happy to pay stupid amounts of rent.

Reactions: 26
what a strange lifestyle tho I know u make money and u spend it but making stupid expenses when all u do is complain about wanting a house but ‘the right one’ hasn’t come along. It will bite her in the ass I think

Reactions: 24
Just watched tommys latest vlog and molly seems like such a miserable drain, completely different personality to when she vlogs and tommy is soo simple.
I was bored and also watched one of his vlogs and he comes across much better and Molly just hangs around in the back moaning and almost trying to be difficult to make the vlog tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.