Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn't post pictures of Seville the McDonald's meal could have been in her bed at home.
And today's breakfast somewhere around Manchester 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
ED767E96-6DAA-498D-B0F3-AB6F1E29F8A8.png
How can Molly even do this without being embarrassed by the blatant display of wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She didn’t bring that bear with her before love island. I’m sure it didn’t feature in any of her pre love island vlogs etc. She’s all bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 41
^^^

We know she has multiple Elly Bellys. They can't all be her beloved childhood toys.

Like her Harry Potter fixation it's a thing she thought up when she went on Love Island to show how 'lovable' and 'quirky' she is. As if these are genuine personality traits.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 813442How can Molly even do this without being embarrassed by the blatant display of wealth.
idk about the wealth but imagine being out with ur mate and she cracks out a stuffed elephant and gets u to include its grubby leg in this weird photo. wtf is “hands in the middle” anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Absolutely not normal 😭 why do so many people find it “endearing” 🥴

Reactions: 17
idk about the wealth but imagine being out with ur mate and she cracks out a stuffed elephant and gets u to include its grubby leg in this weird photo. wtf is “hands in the middle” anyway
Ok someone please tell me how I didn’t even notice that. Legit was too focused on everyone else’s jewellery 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I find it so stupid that Beauty Works always need to go abroad to shoot a couple of boring insta shots every time Molly releases a new product. So tone deaf

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.