Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather have smelly belly rubbed on my face for an hour than wear those god awful boots 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
oh yeah!! would love to know what happened there. jealousy over ella's rich boyfriend maybe?
You see, my theory was it was the other way round (well not Ella being jealous of the man-child obvs) but Ella was the “bigger influencer” and I believe Ella, Misha grimes and molly all competed in the same pageants together at the same time (from what I’ve worked out Misha and Ella seemed to be extremely popular in the pageant industry and it helped boost their socials whereas molly didn’t take it as seriously) but since molly went on love island she has overtaken Ella. However, molly literally filmed a video with Ella, went to ellas baby shower and molly also invited her to a mini beauty works campaign post love island. So who knows?

Reactions: 11
oh yeah!! would love to know what happened there. jealousy over ella's rich boyfriend maybe?
God knows she was friends with her after love island as well!!!!

It's very bizarre that fashunnn icon Molly is going mad for these dated boots that have been around for 10 years.... See pic, Kim Kardashian was even wearing these boots pre Kanye West 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mollie is basic as F tho even tho she thinks she’s edgy and cool 🙄 the cartier, the essentials hoodies, the Louis Vuitton coffee table books, it’s all been done a million and one times over. There’s absolutely no originality in anything she has or wears. It’s so Fiat 500.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Reactions: 4
I would understand going overboard with decorations if it was your garden but having it in a flat is a bit pathetic no? It’s not like they’ll be hosting a small party or anything for Halloween because she doesn’t actually have any friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
No doubt she’s got a custom made Halloween costume made for it
Maybe PLT will make it for her, like they did with the bridesmaid dReAmYyY dress 🥺 but don't worry, she wouldn't let her fans not be able to get it, on the plt site soon xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With regards to the friends situation though I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing? I’m her age and over the years I’ve distanced from a lot of friends because I’d rather not have friends that slag u off the minute your back is turned . Would much rather a small circle

Reactions: 46
With regards to the friends situation though I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing? I’m her age and over the years I’ve distanced from a lot of friends because I’d rather not have friends that hag u off the minute your back is turned . Would much rather a small circle
I hear that but a small circle, and one friend you met on a tv show, are very different things.

Reactions: 24
She’s only ever with Tommy, Maura or Steph. Fran, Ellen and Erin who are all paid to work for her and seem to babysit her. Mollys whole life revolves around trying to be ‘couple goals’ and a ‘boss witch🙄

Reactions: 21
In her new video her management organised the decorations to come and be done. Can she not do bleeping anything?? She’s a laughing stock

Reactions: 28
God that video was so boring and dull, like her. The more I watch her the more I agree with everyone saying she’d never fit in with paris. Not a single ounce of humour or personality in her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.