Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to say to all the people suffering from endo here, you are so strong in life. Though I haven’t suffered myself I’ve seen the pain of friends & family. big hugs to all of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her having coffee to fit in with everyone else just because she wants to fit in is giving me serious Rachel from Friends vibes when she took up smoking so she wouldn't miss out on the decision making.
Gosh that episode came out before MM was born :oops:😨

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I agree with you 100% this illness has cost me my education, relationships etc. 3x suicide attempts because I felt like nobody was understanding the pain I was going through. Luckily I was able to bounce back (Barely) but I’m sorry she’s a proven pathological liar. Everything she says is for sympathy because her fans are MORONS. I lost a baby due to it and she’s not even had the most basic starter operation. duck her. She has a pattern of seeking sympathy for things that aren’t true and never surface again. This illness is no joke and I wouldn’t wish it on any woman. Constantly crying wolf I’ve had enough.
❤❤❤❤❤ yes yes yes. I can’t have children thanks to this. I’m in constant pain or asleep, and on a cocktail of drugs. And exactly, she hasn’t had the COMFIRMATION surgery yet. Do we ever see I’m in pain posts, or I need to take a break? No. We just see her hair flicking her way through life. I’m having to adjust my career dreams around what’s actually possible whilst living with this. Love to you and everyone suffering on this thread ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BBC have done an article about her that came up in my Twitter feed, the replies are just “Who?” Over and over again 😂

She’s given a full on interview to R1 but strangely won’t answer any questions about PLT’s ethical practices 🤔 wonder why.. All talk but no substance.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
5D4B6A75-BA5F-4593-9782-F2BC0F5AA83E.jpeg

Molly, hun, make sure you evenly tan. You’ve applied an Oompa Loompa amount to your face. Now, apply that same level to the insides of your arms. M’kay, label lizard!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"When Newsbeat interviewed Molly-Mae, we asked her about it but she chose not to respond."

Pretty vile, imaging being ~Creative Director~ of a company but can't even be bothered to comment on the fact your workers are paid £3 an hour. I'd love to see the actual recording of the interview - what does 'chose not to respond' mean? Did she just go "let's not talk about that 😚✌" when asked why she is working for a brand that uses slave labour to make their clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 742858
Molly, hun, make sure you evenly tan. You’ve applied an Oompa Loompa amount to your face. Now, apply that same level to the insides of your arms. M’kay, label lizard!
I see she's slimmed down her arms to child proportions...ridiculous.

BBC have done an article about her that came up in my Twitter feed, the replies are just “Who?” Over and over again 😂

She’s given a full on interview to R1 but strangely won’t answer any questions about PLT’s ethical practices 🤔 wonder why.. All talk but no substance.
Fran probably told her not to answer. She knows she's way out of her depth!

Reactions: 18
I wonder which poor PLT employee is now tasked with going to Pret to get molly’s lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
"When Newsbeat interviewed Molly-Mae, we asked her about it but she chose not to respond."

Pretty vile, imaging being ~Creative Director~ of a company but can't even be bothered to comment on the fact your workers are paid £3 an hour. I'd love to see the actual recording of the interview - what does 'chose not to respond' mean? Did she just go "let's not talk about that 😚✌" when asked why she is working for a brand that uses slave labour to make their clothes?
The “let’s not talk about it” had me crying 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
I'm glad you found a LinkedIn post that supports our views. On my LinkedIn trawl this morning I came across the following post. I don't even care about blocking the girls name as it has thousands of likes already and most people seem to be in agreement with her. What is the world coming to. So many people talk a big talk about how the world needs to be more sustainable etc. yet still glorifies influencers polluting the planet. View attachment 742664
What an absolute mug turning this into “young women not being respected” IDIOT

More from BBC laughed lots at this bit given all her editing lol
A00D6E8A-CE23-4AC9-A5F2-3D5B32CD54BB.jpeg

Reactions: 10
What an absolute mug turning this into “young women not being respected” IDIOT
Exactly, I think most people can respect when a woman is in a position of power, but in Molly’s case she has been given the role of someone who ‘usually’ has 10 to 15 years experience. I just see it as another example of elevating undeserving influencers. Obviously I don’t agree with PLT as a brand, but that title should belong to someone else.

Reactions: 17
Exactly, I think most people can respect when a woman is in a position of power, but in Molly’s case she has been given the role of someone who ‘usually’ has 10 to 15 years experience. I just see it as another example of elevating undeserving influencers. Obviously I don’t agree with PLT as a brand, but that title should belong to someone else.
Young women do get patronised but in this case it’s not just cos she’s a young woman ffs what’s wrong with this LinkedIn chick! She’s doing a Demi lovato at the fro yo store

Reactions: 11
MM and Fran have harped on about how brilliant it was for her to get the title of CD and how this’ll be the peak of her career and all that but what if that was actually a bad decision for her in the long run? Okay, she may not have been able to get as high of a position if it was with a somewhat better fashion brand like River Island or New Look and there’s no way somewhere like Zara would ever look twice at an influencer so maybe fast fashion was all she could go with (not that they’re any better but they are an improvement to the likes of boohoo, Isawitfirst etc.) As well as that, a fashion brand that’s actually eco friendly probably wouldn’t give her the money she’s asking for..but the fact that it’s PLT with their terrible wages and working conditions for staff who work way longer hours than she does could be a real spanner in the wheel for her future. Going off the articles on this thread, I’m not sure if this was a good move for her

Reactions: 35
Gotta agree and where will she go from here… The whole boasting about her wage when they’re conditions are appalling, such bad taste!

Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen manager Fran’s son? I think all babies are sweet (obviously) but this one has the face of an old man (let’s call him Lennard) who props up the local Wetherspoons from 11am-11pm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
MM and Fran have harped on about how brilliant it was for her to get the title of CD and how this’ll be the peak of her career and all that but what if that was actually a bad decision for her in the long run? Okay, she may not have been able to get as high of a position if it was with a somewhat better fashion brand like River Island or New Look and there’s no way somewhere like Zara would ever look twice at an influencer so maybe fast fashion was all she could go with (not that they’re any better but they are an improvement to the likes of boohoo, Isawitfirst etc.) As well as that, a fashion brand that’s actually eco friendly probably wouldn’t give her the money she’s asking for..but the fact that it’s PLT with their terrible wages and working conditions for staff who work way longer hours than she does could be a real spanner in the wheel for her future. Going off the articles on this thread, I’m not sure if this was a good move for her
I think increasingly it looks like the big buck move -but doesn’t long term
Increase her image or develop a genuine realm of influence which might be sustainable. If there was any excitement it’s beginning to look a bit sordid now -
The reality of the clothes, the truth about people’s wages - it’s all opening up

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.