Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s gold and diamonds. Did she brand herself?! Or did he brand her? Leaves a bad taste in my mouth… but I do like it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course I was joking when I wrote ‘Try PLT.’ We KNOW Mols doesn’t shop at PLT!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just read it and my eyes were rolling back in my head. That coffee bull too, who cares 😂 drink it, don’t drink it, whatever

And 24/7 means I’m going to be sending voice notes with my ‘incredible’ ideas to some minion 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just read it and my eyes were rolling back in my head. That coffee bull too, who cares 😂 drink it, don’t drink it, whatever

And 24/7 means I’m going to be sending voice notes with my ‘incredible’ ideas to some minion 24/7
I know right?! Literally no one gives a tit whether you like coffee or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plus with you knowing soooooo much about suffering from endometriosis Molly… you’ll know you’re meant to limit your coffee intake 🙄

Reactions: 16
Am I the only one which finds it crazy that Fran told her she got the position, not like the PLT CEO? That’s confirmed it for me that it isn’t a real job.
6904214E-7B8A-4CC1-ADD7-15A2F9409E66.png

Reactions: 50
I’ve just re-read it and it just screams of - I take my Pinterest mood board along every so often - to me. My blood is boiling today 🤣
her idea of working 24/7 is like you have all said, making pinterest boards, going for lunch and talking, sending voice notes to fran and co, she won’t be doing any actual work.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
24/7 job but only in the office two days a week … pahahahahaha 😂

Reactions: 15
“It’s a 24/7 role” - AKA I have no set hours or real commitment to the role. This also shows she has literally no idea what the role of a CD involves, because she's just throwing out buzzwords in the hope of sounding impressive. She's really claiming she will be taking the lead on all of PLT's marketing, buying, photoshoots, and events? All of which are separate departments which already have huge teams within them? Give me a break.

Attachments

Reactions: 59
“It’s a 24/7 role” - AKA I have no set hours or real commitment to the role. This also shows she has literally no idea what the role of a CD involves, because she's just throwing out buzzwords in the hope of sounding impressive. She's really claiming she will be taking the lead on all of PLT's marketing, buying, photoshoots, and events? All of which are separate departments which already have huge teams within them? Give me a break.
She will do nothing but pose in cheap suits with her expensive bad and have direct reports do all the work .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.