Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she'd been given a different title, like I don't know Creative Assistant or honorary creative assistant or something I think it would've made so much more sense. creative DIRECTOR? nah I cannot imagine her having the Intelligence, assertiveness or any of the qualities needed for such a role. Let alone the EXPERIENCE. Buying tit tonnes of clothes online to show off online, then throw away doesn't count Miss Girl.

Reactions: 44
E6FF78C9-D2F9-4B03-8290-2E4D41D4E37D.png

SAD

5214C59A-1355-4250-94C7-3380F804BF41.png

HAHAHAHA BULLSHIT
4E5CA8C8-0AC5-470F-AAB2-7C2B5A82FE47.png

IM SORRY BUT LITERALLY THE SADDEST tit IV EVER HEARD “i force myself to drink coffee to fit in” what a sad little life Jane but it works out alright when you get sent free coffee machines and are paid to do ads for Starbucks? It’s those companies I’m more horrified at. I know corporations and integrity don’t go hand in hand but oy.

Am I the only one which finds it crazy that Fran told her she got the position, not like the PLT CEO? That’s confirmed it for me that it isn’t a real job.View attachment 741448
Lmfao for real tho. Imagine any adult ever going for a job and being told by their manager they’ve got it rather than the people giving her the job? It’s like she didn’t even interview or anything? Seeing as we know it’s a show for PR it wouldn’t shock me if she had never met umar and it was al arranged over the phone for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Imagine forcing yourself to have an addiction to fit in 😂😩 what a saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 741714
SAD

View attachment 741719
HAHAHAHA BULLSHITView attachment 741729
IM SORRY BUT LITERALLY THE SADDEST tit IV EVER HEARD “i force myself to drink coffee to fit in” what a sad little life Jane but it works out alright when you get sent free coffee machines and are paid to do ads for Starbucks? It’s those companies I’m more horrified at. I know corporations and integrity don’t go hand in hand but oy.

Lmfao for real tho. Imagine any adult ever going for a job and being told by their manager they’ve got it rather than the people giving her the job? It’s like she didn’t even interview or anything? Seeing as we know it’s a show for PR it wouldn’t shock me if she had never met umar and it was al arranged over the phone for her
She met him at the Men In Black auditions 🙃

5CBABDC1-DD73-44C8-83F6-CE7842C3F465.jpeg

37BC6996-FF31-48A0-98DA-0F502A4CAE54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so fake, and so thick.

Forcing herself to drink coffee so she can play at being a businesswoman and play at being an adult. Never say this girl is genuine or has business integrity when she will make herself to do something she doesn't like, just to project a (false) image.

I used to really like her, but now I think she's sort of.... sad and pathetic, with her fake job, her total lack of identity and her desperation to be someone she's not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
We’re all entitled to a long lunch break every now and then!
(please no one think I’m being serious)
Where we sit around and half-ass imitate our friend’s dialect and voices🙃

Reactions: 6
She's so fake, and so thick.

Forcing herself to drink coffee so she can play at being a businesswoman and play at being an adult. Never say this girl is genuine or has business integrity when she will make herself to do something she doesn't like, just to project a (false) image.

I used to really like her, but now I think she's sort of.... sad and pathetic, with her fake job, her total lack of identity and her desperation to be someone she's not.
It's especially fake now looking back when she was flogging Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, Morals-Mae doesn't even drink the stuff 😂

Reactions: 26
I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Is it common knowledge she has endometriosis? I've honestly never heard her mention it once

Reactions: 12
I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry
I was thinking I don’t remember her mentioning anything about it at all before but don’t watch her blogs. There was someone else recently tho that I remember ppl saying similar and how the influencer was almost jumping on a bandwagon

Is it common knowledge she has endometriosis? I've honestly never heard her mention it once
That was kind of the point I was making… also I was always told they can’t make a diagnosis without surgery and she is still waiting for it…

I was thinking I don’t remember her mentioning anything about it at all before but don’t watch her blogs. There was someone else recently tho that I remember ppl saying similar and how the influencer was almost jumping on a bandwagon
not saying she isnt suffering but it seems to be a very new thing…I literally had years of agony and there’s no way I could do a lot of the things she gets up to so I really don’t need to hear how badly it’s apparently impacting on her life…

Reactions: 9
I’ve just re-read it and it just screams of - I take my Pinterest mood board along every so often - to me. My blood is boiling today 🤣
I’ve been a creative director and this is not it. You lead a team and develop the entire brand’s visual guidelines. You have the final say on all creative decisions. She says she just contributes some ideas? Sounds like a junior role to me. I actually find this really offensive. It’s making a mockery not only out of creative directors, but anyone who has a real job title that they earned.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She’s exaggerated the mole thing so I bet if she says she has endo she’s just waffling again

Reactions: 18
@MensaBarbie1985 I know what you mean, I’m finding it really offensive as well. It was like her whole cancer ‘journey’ My eyes are still 🙄🙄🙄 from earlier today. I have a hand in all the things she’s touting about - cancer, endo, fashion and feel like she’s somehow singlehandedly belittling all of them 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.