Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MensaBarbie1985 I know what you mean, I’m finding it really offensive as well. It was like her whole cancer ‘journey’ My eyes are still 🙄🙄🙄 from earlier today. I have a hand in all the things she’s touting about - cancer, endo, fashion and feel like she’s somehow singlehandedly belittling all of them 😞
I hope you’re ok ❤
I tried raising the same after someone called her out on Facebook… god and Jesus even got involved (I’m an atheist) then I realised that most of them are American and have no idea who she is… and don’t need to deal with her shite on a daily basis…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry
I hear you, I went to the doctors for years with symptoms that they missed. In the end I had a Laparoscopy and had an Mirena Coil inserted to help with the bleeding and the pain, but I still feel the effects of it. It effects my bladder and my bowels, and my mental health too.

Big hugs to you <3

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hear you, I went to the doctors for years with symptoms that they missed. In the end I had a Laparoscopy and had an Mirena Coil inserted to help with the bleeding and the pain, but I still feel the effects of it. It effects my bladder and my bowels, and my mental health too.

Big hugs to you <3
same to you lovely, I have it on my bowels too so I can totally sympathise. Also Mirena has been the only thing that’s helped even slightly between surgeries! A lot of people are saying it’s good that MM is speaking out but to me it’s downplaying what it can really do to people!

also I love your username! Felllow saggy here 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“It’s a 24/7 role” - AKA I have no set hours or real commitment to the role. This also shows she has literally no idea what the role of a CD involves, because she's just throwing out buzzwords in the hope of sounding impressive. She's really claiming she will be taking the lead on all of PLT's marketing, buying, photoshoots, and events? All of which are separate departments which already have huge teams within them? Give me a break.
She may as well have said shes on a 0 hour contract 😂😂

I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry
I agree with everything you’ve said. It makes me so mad I can’t even speak about it anymore

Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s most def going to be disappointed with the reaction to her becoming a lazy bleep Creative Director, the articles and LinkedIn posts are just the tip, besides the obvious Fiat 500’s there’s no good praise.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been posted on here yet however just scrolling through TikTok and this come up. Look how much she is arching her back to try show she’s got an arse😂😂 I actually feel sorry for her. Just sit normally! My back hurts looking at this
5E7A448B-F6E3-4FC6-85DF-2A5D4142F5D0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I agree with you 100% this illness has cost me my education, relationships etc. 3x suicide attempts because I felt like nobody was understanding the pain I was going through. Luckily I was able to bounce back (Barely) but I’m sorry she’s a proven pathological liar. Everything she says is for sympathy because her fans are MORONS. I lost a baby due to it and she’s not even had the most basic starter operation. duck her. She has a pattern of seeking sympathy for things that aren’t true and never surface again. This illness is no joke and I wouldn’t wish it on any woman. Constantly crying wolf I’ve had enough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I agree with you 100% this illness has cost me my education, relationships etc. 3x suicide attempts because I felt like nobody was understanding the pain I was going through. Luckily I was able to bounce back (Barely) but I’m sorry she’s a proven pathological liar. Everything she says is for sympathy because her fans are MORONS. I lost a baby due to it and she’s not even had the most basic starter operation. duck her. She has a pattern of seeking sympathy for things that aren’t true and never surface again. This illness is no joke and I wouldn’t wish it on any woman. Constantly crying wolf I’ve had enough.
you are literally my queen among women! Everything you’ve said about MM resonates with me a million percent! I’m so sorry that life has turned out like it has for you. I’m still single at 36 after this condition has ruined every chance I’ve had so far! I will keep everything I have crossed for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have you guys seen the trailer for Patricia Brights Youtube Originals Series? MM is gonna be in it, that'll be interesting 😬 Considering the roster of amazing women on there.............

Reactions: 6
you are literally my queen among women! Everything you’ve said about MM resonates with me a million percent! I’m so sorry that life has turned out like it has for you. I’m still single at 36 after this condition has ruined every chance I’ve had so far! I will keep everything I have crossed for you x
Thank you so much lovely!! Who knew I’d find so much support in this thread out of all places?!! Can’t thank you enough, wishing the absolute best for you too ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been posted on here yet however just scrolling through TikTok and this come up. Look how much she is arching her back to try show she’s got an arse😂😂 I actually feel sorry for her. Just sit normally! My back hurts looking at this View attachment 742348
That literally looks nothing like her photos she posts, like AT ALL 😂 her constant photo editing is so gross

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been posted on here yet however just scrolling through TikTok and this come up. Look how much she is arching her back to try show she’s got an arse😂😂 I actually feel sorry for her. Just sit normally! My back hurts looking at this View attachment 742348
Wow she really is just your average girl isn't she. Nothing special at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couple goals: MM being mad at Tommy because he went to Harry Potter World at Universal Studio without her.
While she, the CD of PLT, watched "Ella Enchanted" after midnight. I guess today she's not getting up early to "go to work".
How old are they???

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but I actually think she is such such a bunny boiler 🐰 making out she is this big business women which we all know is a load of rubbish! I get the vibe if he went on a night out even day she would be jealous! Or if he went shopping she would be annoyed if she didn't get something. Popping the stuffed teddy on his belt is just embarrassing

Reactions: 20
Why does she want a plastic harry potter wand😩go design a mood board on pinterest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well said
I'm glad you found a LinkedIn post that supports our views. On my LinkedIn trawl this morning I came across the following post. I don't even care about blocking the girls name as it has thousands of likes already and most people seem to be in agreement with her. What is the world coming to. So many people talk a big talk about how the world needs to be more sustainable etc. yet still glorifies influencers polluting the planet.
linkedin.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.