Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you guys consider Molly a celebrity or influencer ?
You’re usually in awe of a celebrity because of their talent, gracious manner, humble attitude, the fascinating stories they tell, or even the rags to riches story which most can relate too. For example Micheal Jackson, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Julia Roberts plus more.
If MM is considered a celebrity drop me off the planet this minute💀I wouldn’t brag I’d met her or even sat in the same space as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
46FCC630-29AE-4698-8C8D-21FD71EF93B7.jpeg

Molly had commented on Tommy’s post, but it’s no longer there😱 Also, with the ever changing travel restrictions, Tommy may get stuck in US😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DB3E8932-1195-4BDF-96DE-7EA0503A4C79.jpeg

Yes, Mols, we saw the stooopid elephant🤦‍♀️ We’re just grown and don’t give a duck about stuffed animals🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
E7FC2FBB-F00C-43EB-BB32-EB84896AB7BF.jpeg

Yep, she’s put her comment back. In the above screenshot, her comment is not before Dennis McCann’s comments. They had been earlier and then were gone. I’m betting she got pissed and removed her supportive comment when she’d learned that Tommy’s staying in America. Especially, after she told him to Get Home Boy, on her post last night.

I’m sure Fran told her to put the comment back and now it’s there again. Ole Fran, can’t have immature Mols bleeping up the BRAND IMAGE - which could mean Fran’s money would be affected, too. Fran’s not having that!!😂

161F8641-6992-4954-BD1B-9E816305BFD5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 736966
Yep, she’s put her comment back. In the above screenshot, her comment is not before Dennis McCann’s comments. They had been earlier and then were gone. I’m betting she got pissed and removed her supportive comment when she’d learned that Tommy’s staying in America. Especially, after she told him to Get Home Boy, on her post last night.

I’m sure Fran told her to put the comment back and now it’s there again. Ole Fran, can’t have immature Mols bleeping up the BRAND IMAGE - which could mean Fran’s money would be affected, too. Fran’s not having that!!😂

View attachment 736967
The replies under her comment 😂😂 momager to the rescue - she can’t have the CD of plt being petty. Tommy being away is ruining her couple goals content. Especially with the new batch of loved up couples to compete with hahaha.

Reactions: 5
A1F3BF70-6FFF-4283-83CF-5DDBBDFF947C.jpeg

And, now she’s deleted it again. Mol’s fuming 😤 Love that for her! x 😂 Fran is earning her money, tttuuuuddaayyy! Fran must be exhausted keeping Toddler-Mae in check🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i just cannot get over how much he looks like alex the lion from madagascar??? if he does fight jake paul he'll be imagining him as a steak to keep him motivated n all 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i just cannot get over how much he looks like alex the lion from madagascar??? if he does fight jake paul he'll be imagining him as a steak to keep him motivated n all 😭 😭
Never seen this before but you’re spot on, he had an ego too big for him too

Reactions: 7
ADD8AA8B-35E5-4FFF-8FB5-EFF6E5DFB4FB.jpeg

Molly must have used the Johnny Bravo filter. That jawline is STRONG!😳

Reactions: 2
Molly trending on twitter again 🥴 Wish I didn’t look
Were these kids not around for the British youtuber days? I’m not one to jump to Zoella’s defence, but she still has more followers than Molly, gets about the same YouTube views and Instagram likes still doing pretty well considering she gave up the full influencer life a few years ago once she’d made millions. If Zoella was doing as many opportunities as Molly was she would arguably still be bigger.

Reactions: 25
Someone better go and protect that poor girl in the tik tok 😂 here come the fiat 500 girls to tell her how she’s not as “pretty” as Molly mae because that is evidently all they care about 😂😂 losers

Reactions: 7
Tolly need to be reunited fast. There a new hot reality couple on the block!! 🤣 Amy Hart and the hot bun man from an aldi ad !! Insta official.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.