Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for sounding stupid, but can someone please explain this to me? How can there be 3 people involved in a boxing match?
Basically Tommy will fight his guy before the main boxing match which is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley. Think of them as the opening or support act when you go see a concert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Basically Tommy will fight his guy before the main boxing match which is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley. Think of them as the opening or support act when you go see a concert.
So after all that social media beef they had, and he’s not even fighting Jake Paul?? Embarrassing no?

Reactions: 44
So after all that social media beef they had, and he’s not even fighting Jake Paul?? Embarrassing no?
If he wins he may fight Jake Paul...eventually. I do think it's embarrassing that Tommy the 'real' boxer is the undercard to Jake Paul the youtuber but Jake Paul does seem to farther in his boxing career than Tommy.

Reactions: 39
If you ask me her and Tommy are mentally ill
Calling there baby cuddly elephant 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Tommy will be secretly disappointed with that outcome. Won the fight comfortably but I don't think he's getting his Jake Paul fight out of that.

Reactions: 11
I skim read this and thought she had just written/called him HOMEBOY looool
35CC85FD-3BF3-4ACE-BE50-BFD8A2C11460.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He might as well pack it up and start peddling tummy tea on IG as he will never be his brother. A couple of basic frauds riding off of other peoples coattails…how cute

Reactions: 34
Mollys commented on it saying”it just needs an iron babe”😭
Wow seen so many of these Tik Toks. Well, what did people expect? The clothes you receive look nothing like the clothes MM is wearing on the site.

Reactions: 15
So now she's the "talented and successful business woman" (Fiat 500's words not mine of course) and he's the not so talented boxer who didn't make an impression. What a disaster for her image, something's gonna happen in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are probs friends, pretending to be in a relation for publicity still & until tommy cheats or is seen with other women molly won’t officially dump him. She needs to make out that he did the wrongs in the relationship

Reactions: 10
He’s so thick he wouldn’t understand why it doesn’t look good. I imagine she has a lot of frustrating words with him behind the scenes but he just doesn’t get it. Doesn’t work well with her boss witch image

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wondered whether him winning his fight might work in her favour - I don’t understand the ins and outs of how great a win it was, but nevertheless it was a win. Thought as an aside I was amazed with all the theatrics and postering- felt much more like wrestling than boxing.

But I think it would have been difficult to part if he has lost - would have left her vulnerable to all types of accusations of dumping him/using him etc. If they wish now they can just pursue the grown apart , leading different lives now, angle. It’s a much more adult way of parting and leaves everyone with some dignity and very much fits with her new persona. A messy break up is very love island. I don’t think what’s in the tiktok is at all concerning per se - but he does always seem so much happier when he’s with different people !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.