Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still convinced tommy and molly aren’t the real thing. And molly still doesn’t like tommy.. but tryna prove to the public she does coz of how much hate she got on love island

Reactions: 32
£200,000 on her arm yet wears a £20 outfit 😭 actually sickening how much they are paying her especially knowing she would continue to wear their stuff without paying her so much. Sad to know that they have this much money to spend on an influencer but they cannot pay their staff live-able wages. Doesn’t look great on molly tbh
I saw a IG story from one set of high maintenance girls I follow (not famous) in some Mayfair restaurant at the weekend and as they were filming their table of food you could see one BRUK UP smashed to bits phone screen on the table 😭👏🏼 Reminds me of ur first line here. All show and ostentatious but like… what?

I'm starting to think that we're being punked. If she was just doing another PLT collection it wouldn't be a big deal but hyping it up as seven figure deal and the biggest and best thing she's ever done makes it seem a bigger deal than it is.
The idea of a deal with PLT in any form being the biggest and best thing someone’s done already makes me laugh lots

Whatever it is, I hope she enjoys making her millions off the back of people working in sweatshops for £3 an hour. It's all very dystopian isn't it... behind all the glamour of Molly being the face of this brand and doing vlogs in their pretty pink factory (which is PR stage setup, by the way), there's people in places like Bangladesh, Myanmar, India working in horrific conditions to make all of this happen for her. I'm not sure I can take all the praise she will get for becoming even more deeply involved with a sweatshop brand. There's nothing admirable about it.
“Deeply involved” makes PLT sound like the fast fashion CULT it actually is these days

Whatever it is, I hope she enjoys making her millions off the back of people working in sweatshops for £3 an hour. It's all very dystopian isn't it... behind all the glamour of Molly being the face of this brand and doing vlogs in their pretty pink factory (which is PR stage setup, by the way), there's people in places like Bangladesh, Myanmar, India working in horrific conditions to make all of this happen for her. I'm not sure I can take all the praise she will get for becoming even more deeply involved with a sweatshop brand. There's nothing admirable about it.
“Deeply involved” makes PLT sound like the fast fashion CULT it actually is these days
Does anyone on this thread actually shop at PLT?
i think I made an order back when they were fairly new and certainly weren’t what they are now. I liked the things I’ve got but haven’t worn them loads so not sure how quality will hold up. Since then I’ve got w couple things randomly in ASOS sales before ASOS discontinued working with them. Wouldn’t order now on principle despite seeing girls in some nice prints here and there 🌚

Omg have you not seen it? It’s ducking vile. If you thought their clothes were tacky this is something else. Pretty sure it’s Manchester
Opens late September so it would make sense
CRYING. in the UK as well are they ok? They prob think it will work like one of them selfie places u can book and go to take insta pics with rooms that are all decorated cool

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A comment on tiktok called her the British Kylie Jenner.
She wishes!!! Kylie is a billionaire, MM don't even come close.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
All I keep seeing on twitter and Facebook is “want Molly Mae’s life” “Molly Mae is winning at life” blah blah blah. Is it just me that gets really bleeping irritated by all this influencer crap, how they make so much money for doing the bare minimum when there is nurses out there saving life’s on minimum wages, it makes me mad! Also how sad of people saying she’s made it in life just because of an expensive piece of jewellery🥴 some people are so materialistic It’s sickening. Sad how these are the people we look up to, you won’t see kids saying they want to be nurses or doctors now it will be “mummy I wanna be an influencer”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Apparently Molly charges £30k for a sponsored Instagram post 😳
No wonder we see kylie skin elemis and whatever else skincare brands she advertises all in one week x

All I keep seeing on twitter and Facebook is “want Molly Mae’s life” “Molly Mae is winning at life” blah blah blah. Is it just me that gets really bleeping irritated by all this influencer crap, how they make so much money for doing the bare minimum when there is nurses out there saving life’s on minimum wages, it makes me mad! Also how sad of people saying she’s made it in life just because of an expensive piece of jewellery🥴 some people are so materialistic It’s sickening. Sad how these are the people we look up to, you won’t see kids saying they want to be nurses or doctors now it will be “mummy I wanna be an influencer”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
A few years ago when influencing was kinda new I made a sarky comment about how there’s “witches out here these days making thousands for posting on insta” and the person took me wrong like I wanted this and was all like “oOooOoooh *YOU*should become an influencahhhhh” with a smirk at the other people we were with I was like um ok bleep not my point

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
0A3DBE7F-D0EB-4957-8B16-CB0F3EECC572.jpeg
This is a good shout, wasn’t her companies house listing most recently updated to add cosmetics and stuff to it
The companies house has her AND Fran on it though. So not sure how it would relate to plt?
Maybe it’s sold exclusively at plt?

Reactions: 6
I did think it was cosmetics but why would it be known as ‘plt by Molly Mae’ They already have a plt cosmetics range. If it was her own brand of cosmetics sold exclusively by plt- I don’t think plt would be such a focus point on the posts. Someone already mentioned on here that she’s maybe now a creative director for PLT- the way her and Fran are acting that wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 10
Maybe beauty works are involved as they also partnered with pretty little thing

Reactions: 5
46F16392-449A-403D-9FB9-B35D96C09251.jpeg

WTF is this filter? Molly Mae meets A Bugs Life = Buggy-Mae x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s become some kind of owner or something of PLT, I think that’s what’ll be. Hopefully she’ll make the quality of the clothes better 🥴

Reactions: 3
Could it be something to do with her tan.. maybe stocked exclusively to PLT only now. And that’s why it’s out of stock the last few months, they could have bought it?

Reactions: 1
My friend wanted to buy her tan today because I lent it to her as it is a very dark tan which I am partial too not because it’s molly mae I just like the tan anyway could we find it…. No it’s all gone what’s all That about checked plt also gone now all these posts very interested maybe she has sold the tan to another company but what is the plt link like she does the collabs but I thought that’s it?

Reactions: 2
I saw a IG story from one set of high maintenance girls I follow (not famous) in some Mayfair restaurant at the weekend and as they were filming their table of food you could see one BRUK UP smashed to bits phone screen on the table 😭👏🏼 Reminds me of ur first line here. All show and ostentatious but like… what?

The idea of a deal with PLT in any form being the biggest and best thing someone’s done already makes me laugh lots

i think I made an order back when they were fairly new and certainly weren’t what they are now. I liked the things I’ve got but haven’t worn them loads so not sure how quality will hold up. Since then I’ve got w couple things randomly in ASOS sales before ASOS discontinued working with them. Wouldn’t order now on principle despite seeing girls in some nice prints here and there 🌚

CRYING. in the UK as well are they ok? They prob think it will work like one of them selfie places u can book and go to take insta pics with rooms that are all decorated cool
I work with a girl like that! She has to charge her phone with a book on the end of the charger to get it working, but she just bought a £66k Range Rover.
This smoke and mirrors generation. More focused on looking rich then being rich. How can molly justify this jewellery when she’s still paying off another persons mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If that's true then basically she's going to do what she already does with these collections; get shown pictures of outfits and points to the ones she likes...she's just going to do it more.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.