Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Founder and CEO of FleaLT has just proposed to his girlfriend, that’s definitely going to take a shine off Molly’s announcement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Boring opinion but I think this long ass drawn out announcement is a boring book or other such media driven serialised BS. Book advances produce the big bucks hence the supposed justified Cartier.

Reactions: 6
I can already see the Tik Tok videos “This is your sign to go stay at the PLT hotel ✨” give me a fckin breaaaak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
yes sadly

Guys thanks to money mae inspiring me I wanna purchase at least one designer jewellery item cause I literally have none and it’s just a nice little treat for myself. Do you rich witches have any suggestions xxx
Honestly I know this sounds odd but antique auctions! my fiancé bought an old female omega watch for £600 a few years ago and he sold it last month for 50k. Vintage jewellery is an insane investment

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Came here after seeing the Cartier bracelet but you guys beat me to it 😂😂 yeah I added it all up in an old thread, but here’s the figures or anyone who wants a nose: (including the malachite one from Tommy and the new pave gold one)

Cartier pave love bracelet white gold - £38800
Cartier white gold love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650
Malachite Alhambra bracelet - £3850
Cartier pave gold love bracelet - £37400

= £136,490

This is excluding watches.
Props to you because I couldn’t be arsed to that info but Jesus Christ

Invest in something worthy for duck sake molly !!

Reactions: 6
Molly when she realises everyone around her is buying houses or getting engaged and Tommy is off to fight your local bin man

950E1BE9-AF59-444D-90A2-1D81E430D441.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the most genuine, “real” & kind person ( these two girls need to get out of Mollys arse) 🥺

the big announcement is tomorrow apparently and the silly girl still thinks she is going to America( if she does get to then I cba) to watch her man child fight in a You-tubers under card. How exciting 🤪
1C98E120-7B38-4C77-BD14-D6CAC8E8F0D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
✨ New vlog recap✨

- Molly looks like a boiled egg and explains that she’s going to have a week of pampering because she’s SO busy and life with a boxer boyfriend is SO hard because they literallyyy can’t do anything (what’s new)
- Molly goes to get a Starbucks, a chai latte obviouslyyy because she just hates coffee ??? Starbucks’ first ever influencer collaboration right there
- Molly gets her hair done, she wants her hair to look more nAtUrAl so leaves some roots showing
- Molly drives past the house she can’t afford didn’t put an offer in for, talk about stalker vibes which is rich considering she complained about all those PR packages being sent to her house that she just couldn’t handle. She has to mention the flowers AGAIN just to reallyyy rub it in
- Molly gets her eyebrows done and an LVL lash lift and then gets her nail and toes done. Gosh, how does she find the time with her cray-zee, CRAY-ZEE schedule
- Molly talks about her date night with Tommy. Even though at the start of the vlog she complains that they can’t go on date nights because Tommy’s in camp ??? She shows us that shocking outfit choice once again (the blazer from the lost and found box)
- Molly gets her hair and make-up done at FleaLT
- Molly talks about a lump she found in her breast, turns out it’s a fibroadenoma but had to have a biopsy as it’s grown. But she doesn’t want anyone to talk about it 😚✌🏻 Because the press will just go CRAY-ZEE and say she’s being dramatic (I think she’s talking about us gals)
- Molly ends the vlog in the Corinthia hotel in London and does a room tour. She’s sharing a bed with Fran ??? Whilst in a Balenciaga top and what looks like no underwear

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she's getting her permanent section on PLT? Her personal line? All "designed" by her and obviously more expensive because it's "designed" by her?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Came here after seeing the Cartier bracelet but you guys beat me to it 😂😂 yeah I added it all up in an old thread, but here’s the figures or anyone who wants a nose: (including the malachite one from Tommy and the new pave gold one)

Cartier pave love bracelet white gold - £38800
Cartier white gold love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650
Malachite Alhambra bracelet - £3850
Cartier pave gold love bracelet - £37400

= £136,490

This is excluding watches.
Also quite unsafe to parade it all over Instagram?
We all know what happened with Kim Kardashian in Paris. And I would never wish that upon Molly but she should be careful xx

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.