Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what it is purely to know before the Fiat 500’s and to ruin it for them x

E579FBDE-9860-4F5A-BF6C-E904838E0E3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
genuine question: do people believe that she now has no fillers now and is completely natural ? look at her instagram story of her lips. Her lips are not fake looking one bit don’t get me wrong, they look amazing. Buttttt there’s no way they’re completely natural. look back at her old pics of her on insta when she was a teen, her lips were thin, thin enough that is was a huge insecurity for her like she mentioned. She clearly got rid of her fake looking lips and paid more money for a professional to do them naturally. Like kendall jenner. Kendall jenner looks so natural but her lips are bigger and nicer than when she was young. Also i remember during love island people would make fun out of her head shape comparing it to a 50p coin, which is rude and unnecessary but now her head shape has changed. Is that due to her removing existing cheek and jaw filler or did she get surgery to change bone structure do you think?

Reactions: 13
Tommy can write?!?
I don’t think he wrote that, if he’s in the US, I think the flower company must have handwritten the message he gave them.

Might contact McQueens flowers in London and ask who wrote the message 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think he wrote that, if he’s in the US, I think the flower company must have handwritten the message he gave them.

Might contact McQueens flowers in London and ask who wrote the message 😂😂😂
when you contact them can you also ask what exactly the msg said please 😂

Reactions: 11
Sorry I’ve it’s already been said because I’ve not caught up on the full thread, but do we know what Molly’s announcement will be tomorrow? Surely it’s not just another collection with PLT?

Reactions: 2
how can she just buy a 37k bracelet and say she’s wanted a £2k necklace for a long time? Surely that’s like a packet of crisps to her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
how can she just buy a 37k bracelet and say she’s wanted a £2k necklace for a long time? Surely that’s like a packet of crisps to her
I think she sends Fran pieces she wants to buy, Fran then tells Tommy to buy them for Molly or Molly expects the rest as gifts from her management. It’s completely bizarre and bratty. She wants to portray this relatable and humble persona when in reality she’s a spoilt little brat

Reactions: 28
Seen a few rumours on Twitter it’s a cosmetics collection for PLT 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Saw this and thought of u all x
1DE3F533-FC28-42BB-9C63-1A5B98EDFFD8.jpeg

Credit to her. Doesn't accept the biggest pay days and treats herself and others. It's a lot for a bracelet but it's also an investment piece as it will go way up in value in the years to come because of the precious metal it's made with.
It says a lot to me that everything about “what an amazing deal this is” is based on the money she’ll be raking in and not on say the product she’ll be making or whatever. Like this is not an amazing creative deal or something this is just Molly making even more money

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.