Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly thought she had stolen a towel out of the hotel room in those pics

• Haha
Reactions: 13
didn't she have another one of those she bought in dubai and we were all convinced it wasn't real?

Reactions: 1
Came here to see if someone had the tea on her announcement 😂. I wonder if she’s bought PLT? Or bought a massive part of it. Has their insta ever gone down before? Her video with her management kept hinting at investments and the balloons in her story are PLT by Molly-Mae not PLT x Molly-Mae. Might be a complete reach though haha

Reactions: 3
Whatever it is, I hope she enjoys making her millions off the back of people working in sweatshops for £3 an hour. It's all very dystopian isn't it... behind all the glamour of Molly being the face of this brand and doing vlogs in their pretty pink factory (which is PR stage setup, by the way), there's people in places like Bangladesh, Myanmar, India working in horrific conditions to make all of this happen for her. I'm not sure I can take all the praise she will get for becoming even more deeply involved with a sweatshop brand. There's nothing admirable about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So intrigued to find out whats going on, so suss that PLT have closed their insta account which must of had over a million followers?

Reactions: 2
It’s the cheapest tackiest brand ever. The clothes quality are disgusting
That’s what I mean! PLT and in the style are just vile all round. I never understood how people see her wear one outfit and buy it from PLT when most of her feed is designer clothes 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I had a search for @pltbymollymae and @prettylittlethingbymollymae but couldn't find anything

• Haha
I don’t think it’s been deleted. They’ve just deactivated it as a marketing stunt. I remember another company did it to get people talking. It’s not exactly trending on Twitter that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 36
that beige suit thing is definitely part of her collection. she wore it last night & on the ‘secret’ shoot she did. i really don’t think this deal is anything incredible it just seems like another clothing collection 😬 maybe shes designed it from scratch or something? idk. it seems like a lot of fuss for a clothing line

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s been deleted. They’ve just deactivated it as a marketing stunt. I remember another company did it to get people talking. It’s not exactly trending on Twitter that’s for sure
They'll have gone offline and taken their number of posts back to 0, so when MM stuff is launched its "impactful" when really they're jsut damaging their social stats.

Reactions: 9
No nothing keeps it’s value on the second hand market, but you’ll always get more for a branded piece than you would for the equivalent non branded one.

Hmmm interesting, wonder what’s going on..
Molly’s Cartier bracelets might not, but plenty of watches can sell for more £ second hand.

My other half had to go on a waiting list for a Rolex submariner and could now sell it for a few thousand more if he needed to.

The second hand price for certain models is crazy high because most retailers will have limited supply, and give preferential treatment to regular customers who’ve bought the most or been on a wait list for years for that model. Thus making the resale value so high, because not every Tom dick and Harry with a few quid can walk off the street and buy any model of watch they want.

Does anyone on this thread actually shop at PLT?
A lot in the past but now never again. Even without all the ethical / fast fashion issues; the quality is unbelievably bad. Like their dresses and skirts are always see through / messy stitching etc and honestly the quality makes primark clothes feel luxurious in comparison

I can’t breathe 💀 Do people really believe she could afford to buy shares in/own FleaLT? 💀

View attachment 729304
She could deffo get shares in it but I don’t think that’s what it is.

I think filter & PLT are merging OR maybe she’s bringing out a sister brand or something. There’s no way it’s another boring collection

Reactions: 4
isn’t it funny that all of the other ex islanders have openly supported this years series including the hate kaz got etc. yet molly believes she’s too good to even tell people to stop the hate as she’s been through it? it seems like the past seasons cast all come together and form friendships, for example they all had dinner together to watch the final. molly is so full of herself to even be associated with the show and it’s embarrassing really.

no wonder she has no friends from her season.. she’s clearly a very stuck up vile person 🤢
Does Molly even have any friends aside from Maura and Fran?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.