Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said to my flat mate last night how does one wish to distance oneself from love island when one is also promoting PLFLEA. wait. Now iv typed that I got deja vu did I already post this LOL

LOL I did. Brain of a fish

Who is she??
demi rose mawby

Reactions: 5
I came here because of the jewellery post. She’s got more money than sense, branded diamonds have terrible resale value on the secondhand market, they don’t retain their value at all. It’s not like when you invest in a watch, so shes just thrown it away.
A friend of mine also got mugged in Mayfair once wearing a few Love bracelets and said she was terrified that they were going to cut her hand off to get them... they took her watch, all her rings, phone and bag so Molly needs to be careful flaunting it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The amount she shared online literally lets every one know where she is at all times, it’s not hard to figure out her address, she doesn’t hide it very well and she lets everyone know when Tommy is away and she’s alone and then she posts all her expensive stuff, like WHEN not IF she gets robbed it truly won’t be a surprise, she’s literally set herself up for it at this point

Reactions: 49
I thought she wasn’t showing off her jewellery anymore 🙄 she really is asking for it to be stolen.

Can’t believe she’s ditched that AP watch for an equally expensive Rolex 😅😅

Reactions: 17
All they need to do is pretend to be one of the many Uber delivery drivers and they’re in!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Came here after seeing the Cartier bracelet but you guys beat me to it 😂😂 yeah I added it all up in an old thread, but here’s the figures or anyone who wants a nose: (including the malachite one from Tommy and the new pave gold one)

Cartier pave love bracelet white gold - £38800
Cartier white gold love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650
Malachite Alhambra bracelet - £3850
Cartier pave gold love bracelet - £37400

= £136,490

This is excluding watches.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Came here after seeing the Cartier bracelet but you guys beat me to it 😂😂 yeah I added it all up in an old thread, but here’s the figures or anyone who wants a nose: (including the malachite one from Tommy and the new pave gold one)

Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)

= £136,490

Even if I could afford 136k worth of jewelry, I'd be so anxious out and about wearing it that it wouldn't be something I could enjoy. It really is borderline vulgar. What will she buy when she gets bored / runs out of room on her hands and wrists for all this jewelry?! Doesn't matter how much money you have, the novelty wears off eventually.

Reactions: 41

= £136,490

Is she living in a rented apartment???

Jesus what a silly girl, if she’d invested the money she’d be making tonnes more

Reactions: 24
When she first started her collection and had a few select pieces, it looked really pretty. Now £136k just looks like crappy costume jewellery 😭

Reactions: 28
I think your forgetting when you are valuing her jewellery MM is such a big deal that the resale value of all of it will be sky high because it is associated with her the big celebrity who has never had anything to do with Love Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had an AP watch?!
Yeah, about the same price as the Rolex I think

When she first started her collection and had a few select pieces, it looked really pretty. Now £136k just looks like crappy costume jewellery 😭
Totally agree. Can’t believe the fuss she made over the love ring from Tommy for her 21st and what her arms look like now 😭

Also it’s all bracelets and rings, why doesn’t she at least spread it out with some earrings or necklaces 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.