Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems quite close to Ellie brown and Steph who are previous islanders

Reactions: 1
I can’t breathe 💀 Do people really believe she could afford to buy shares in/own FleaLT? 💀

View attachment 729304
Thank you for saying this so I didn’t have to repeat myself 😂
Molly’s Cartier bracelets might not, but plenty of watches can sell for more £ second hand.

My other half had to go on a waiting list for a Rolex submariner and could now sell it for a few thousand more if he needed to.

The second hand price for certain models is crazy high because most retailers will have limited supply, and give preferential treatment to regular customers who’ve bought the most or been on a wait list for years for that model. Thus making the resale value so high, because not every Tom dick and Harry with a few quid can walk off the street and buy any model of watch they want.
I know 😂 I was referring to the comment about diamonds/jewellery. Watches are completely different obvs.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any more info on why Anna no longer speaks to molly? They were so close in the villa. Looks like most islanders (except Molly and Lucie) still hang out with each other

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any more info on why Anna no longer speaks to molly? They were so close in the villa. Looks like most islanders (except Molly and Lucie) still hang out with each other
They're probably a bit envious of Molly's success, I will never understand how Molly Mae became so big, she wasn't iconic or popular enough in Love Island

Reactions: 41
yes sadly

Guys thanks to money mae inspiring me I wanna purchase at least one designer jewellery item cause I literally have none and it’s just a nice little treat for myself. Do you rich witches have any suggestions xxx
Find the designer purchases thread, we will help you 😂

Reactions: 1
Never usually comment just read by wanting to throw my guess in with what she could be announcing with PLT, in one of her videos she said she invested in a hotel didn’t she? And isn’t the PLT hotel due to open in Sept???? I could however be putting 2+2 together and getting 8!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am fed up of this woman not restocking her fake tan. It’s the only one I’ve ever enjoyed using because it works so well for me and it’s been out of stock for months. I’ve tried others and I’ve hated them all 🤣

Just had to come in here for a rant. I wish she would stop posting pictures of her 50k wrist and restock her tan, you know, the thing she flogged for months then gave up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay so I have a theory, PLT are opening up a tacky hotel soon aren’t they? Molly said she invested in a hotel…

Reactions: 9
PLT are opening a HOTEL?! 😭 imagine what they’ll pay their staff…where is this hotel?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
PLT are opening a HOTEL?! 😭 imagine what they’ll pay their staff…where is this hotel?
Omg have you not seen it? It’s ducking vile. If you thought their clothes were tacky this is something else. Pretty sure it’s Manchester
Opens late September so it would make sense

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t think it’s a hotel, what’s to show for that, social media hype wise. Looks like there’s an event and the photoshoot she had was for whatever this announcement is. I think basic collection but she’s taken a more serious role than just slapping her name on it again. It’s going to be anticlimactic, crappy fast fashion put out again and again

Reactions: 11
PLT’s ig is back as that owner Umar has just got engaged and announced, perhaps thats why they deactivated and actually had nothing to do with money mae and her “big announcement” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
PLT’s ig is back as that owner Umar has just got engaged and announced, perhaps thats why they deactivated and actually had nothing to do with money mae and her “big announcement” 😆
Ffsssssss I genuinely thought something super interesting was going to happen. PLT you’re a bleeping let down, ruined my days huns x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.