Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this girl needs a stabiliser esp in that most recent vlog - the way the lens shook really got me eyes thinking all her fillers out and she be natural ....

Reactions: 2
66585A31-7991-4E13-9798-0E7DFAA5D918.jpeg

Maura is on her way to see Molly. Who’s happiest to see Maura, Tommy or Mols?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
that blazer was far too large for molly and it looks horrible especially for a ‘date night’ if Tommy even likes her 🙄

Reactions: 18
This is horrible of me but I sometimes wonder if her whole going into hiding after she left Love Island because of all the trolling was just a ploy to get sympathy. That seemed to be the start of when the public opinion seemed to turn in her favour. Other islanders including other finalists got way more hate than her on social media but didn't feel the need to go into hiding.
definitely and it gave her a chance to release the first photo of them that was seen that was posed and edited to perfection.

Reactions: 8
100%!!! "Molly-may receives death threats and hires security" was a very clever marketing ploy. I thought this from day 1.
Wait wait IM sure I watched a video of hers when I was locked out my yard recently (that bored!) and she had the audacity to say about some current love island people getting hate and how someone’s family was campaigning or some tit and she literally was like “to be honest I’m shocked my family didn’t do thwt for me cos I got soOoOOooOoO much hate” oh yes ok little miss victim!

I’m sorry but what grown man can’t pack his own suitcase?View attachment 722613
THANK YOU
I just wrote this on my story
8C9F927C-F31D-4AE9-93ED-8466F5C70BC4.png

Hello, we’re twins
We’re twins, yes sir

What the duck 🤣

View attachment 721849
SIBLINGS OR DATING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s not the clearest because I had to screenshot the video but if you watch it you can see how DAMAGED her hair is.
Hmmm hair goals indeed…
You can see how damaged it is in the video where he got her flowers, it’s so choppy and fuzzy 🤢

Oh duck off molly 😂😂 she’s so rank the amount she photoshops 🤢

You can see how damaged it is in the video where he got her flowers, it’s so choppy and fuzzy 🤢

Oh duck off molly 😂😂 she’s so rank the amount she photoshops 🤢
Ya know what, I’m gonna play fair... here’s a photo side by side of the same direction she’s looking, same angle and everything... the difference is still a bloody joke...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
LOOOOL so guessing she’s not off to America with him, serves her right the little covid rule breaker

Reactions: 20
Honestly those two are like personal slaves to each other , packing his suitcase , really?!

Regarding her hair , I wish she would just bleeping pick one style & stick to her. It’s doing no good to her just popping extensions in whenever

I wish someone would nick Elly - Belly from her 🤣

Reactions: 11
I wish someone would nick Elly - Belly from her 🤣
Fiat 500 twitter would have a meltdown LOL Will probs catch minimum wage girls posting £10k reward to find him

LOOOOL so guessing she’s not off to America with him, serves her right the little covid rule breaker
she’s flying out separately later on I think, he’s probably flying out this early to start training etc out there

In other news,
I need to get to the bottom of Molly’s birkin situation

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.