Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 719587
View attachment 719566
Fran made him do it. Tommy looks like he’d rather be anywhere, but there. He’s holding the flowers like they’re trash.

🗣FRAN: Tommy, you’re going to be in the petrol station getting a coffee, you might as well grab some flowers and take to Mols. She knows about it because we talk about everything, but she’ll act surprised. It’ll drive her fans crazy. She’s expecting you at XYZ time. Don’t be late.

DAMN…Look at Money-Mae😳 Where’s the chiseled jawline? Where’s photoshop when we need it😂
CRINGE

She’s not even pretending to act surprised, she just snatches them off him 💀 Why’s she acting so awkward with the hair stylist? It’s like she’s trying so hard not to move her face so she looks SkInNy

Reactions: 12
It’s the ‘did you get that on film?’ Look 😂

Even if this was a genuinely unprompted moment, I feel like it’s so irresponsible to portray this happy smiley couple goals aesthetic to her (young) audience.

Why not keep some romance private..? Everything feels so carefully curated, and my feeling is that it’s going to make a whole Fiat 500 generation of girls who think that The most important thing is how your partner looks on socials, whether they buy expensive gifts or bring you flowers etc.. with zero acknowledgement of the importance of a deeper connection, intellectual equals, life-stage etc.

I personally believe Molly is actually quite bright and switched on and I do often wonder what her and him actually talk about..

Edit : OMG sorry I’m dead one of the comments says ‘they don’t make them like him anymore’

Sorry where does this person live? Attractive low-level pro athlete men who don’t have much else going on are ten a penny in most of the UK 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
48A89F98-81C9-4C56-914C-44B1175502BB.png
Surely she must know this isn’t a good look? Looks like she found it in a lost property bin..

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If she has a birkin and it’s the one thing she actually kept to herself regarding her belongings and how expensive they are, ill be very very very shocked

Reactions: 26
D36C283E-8191-46B4-A300-96DDAFE4BFDC.jpeg

4A88DC28-F2CB-4304-B909-A00F0ACCB3E7.jpeg

Why do they have the logo on Tommy’s jacket blurred/taped? What’s the logo? Also, the look on his face seems like he’s listening intently. I couldn’t help but to create the phone comversation.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would absolutely hate to live my life for the gram.
Filming him showing up 'unprompted' with Roses. Genuine romance and spontanaity doesn't need filming.
My OH is a hopeless romantic and iv never once filmed anything he has done and blasted it on social media, that's just for us.

Reactions: 18
That video was so awkward and unnatural, she defo made him walk in again to get it on video uno cos they are such “couple goals”🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.