Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was tacky Fran talking about the figure Molly turned down. Especially as she is a businesswoman. Like fair enough say she turned down a massive deal but did you have to really brag and state it was 2 million pounds? I’d be a bit put off reaching out to those two to work with if I was a brand after watching that part of the video 😂

Reactions: 46
Hey guysss 😚✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. I know I’ve been so MIA recently, I’m so sorry guysss I’ve just been so busy it’s actually unrealll. I have such a cray-zee, CRAY-ZEE schedule I just can’t even talk about it. I’m honestlyyy so busy until, literallyyy next year. Fran literallyyy has me booked up until 2025. I honestlyyy feel so lucky to have SUCH an incredible Momager. She’s literallyyy my manager, mother, therapist and muse all in one. I really hope you guys enjoyed our video together, I literallyyy had to drag Fran into filming the video with me. I promised her not to be annoying for 24 hours so she would film with me 😚✌🏻 I’m sooo random 😚✌🏻

I honestlyyy feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I get to wake up everyday and this is my life ??? I literallyyy manifested this life guysss and you can too because we all have an equal chance in life don’t we ??? Some of us (aha me) just work SOOO much harder than others and that’s why I am where I am and that’s why I can turn down a £2 million brand deal. Literallyyy every brand wants me to work with them I categoricallyyy can’t believe it ??? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I’m so lucky guysss. Like I’ve literally just been to Ibiza, didn’t even bother to quarantine because I’m Nappy-Mae and the rules don’t apply to meeee and then I went to Mykonos ??? Honestly it was unREALLL I’ve always wanted to go there. I literallyyyy spent the entire time in my Bottega dressing gown and slippers, on my phone, editing myself to the size of a child. I swear you guysss I don’t even edit my pictures it’s just lighting and angles. I’m literallyyy so happy in myself now that I’ve gotten rid of all of my filler. ALLL of it. I’m such an au naturel Queen 😚✌🏻 I literallyyy haven’t worked so hard in the gym to be hiding myself under a blazer the entire time I’m on holiday. I swear guysss I’m not a catfish…

View attachment 715733

View attachment 715734

View attachment 715735

View attachment 715736

Errr, yeah scrap that idea I am SUCH a catfish 😚✌🏻 But I’m literallyyy a top tier influencer, promoting happiness and natural beauty 😚✌🏻 Did I mention I’m sooo natural ??? I’m so lucky that girls can look up to me and not all of these fake influencers full of filler ??? I just don’t want anyoneee to make the same mistakes I made - like when I made myself look like a 50p 🙃 Let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guys I can’t believe I didn’t mention Tommy in this one ??? I swear we’re still together. Literallyyy if I don’t mention or post about him people think we’ve broken up ??? Come on guysss my Schlongydog is forever. My schlong is bigger than his though so love that for me. Thanks so much for reading guysss *blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Pippylong0509 ✨
You are categorically the tattle queen of thread recaps 👑🤍✨

Reactions: 15
don't come for me about my hanging light bulb guyzzzz ✌ I'm literallyyy a millionaire but why should I pay for lampshades.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The lampshade thing just blows my mind and I want to write a long angry rant but then I'm like chill we know she is a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The lampshade thing just blows my mind and I want to write a long angry rant but then I'm like chill we know she is a head.
haha same you can get them for less than she spends on a daily Starbucks delivery probably. Absolute ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Molly is so bleeping smug. When talking about the lampshades, did you hear her say our forever homeS. Yes, MM, we know you’ll buy multiple homes when you find ones that are good enough for you, Ms. Turndown 2 Mil deals🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Molly is so bleeping smug. When talking about the lampshades, did you hear her say our forever homeS. Yes, MM, we know you’ll buy multiple homes when you find ones that are good enough for you, Ms. Turndown 2 Mil deals🤦‍♀️
Ye let’s try get one in the bag first Money Mae 🤣

Reactions: 10
Haven’t been on in ages but came here to say is that a Hermes BIRKIN?!

For those who don’t know that bag starts from 7k, and she’s squished it in the shelf like that oh hell nawwww Molly

surprised she didn’t show herself buying this one 😉🤥
Omg I haven’t commented on Mollys thread before but came to say the same thing 😂

Surely it’s not real?! She made such a huge deal about the Chanel when she got it but doesn’t say anything about a Birkin? I’m suspicious.

Reactions: 35
Hi guys ,

New account here

I love this thread , I’ve personally blocked every money hungry twit aka “influencer” on my socials

I can’t stand their lies & them boasting about their possessions every 5 minutes aka Molly

Also , the photoshopping hype she is on really needs to stop. One she’s beautiful without it all & two it’s unhealthy - especially to younger viewers

Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg I haven’t commented on Mollys thread before but came to say the same thing 😂

Surely it’s not real?! She made such a huge deal about the Chanel when she got it but doesn’t say anything about a Birkin? I’m suspicious.
Sooo suspicious, she’s always showing her Chanel but she’s never showed this ‘Birkin’ before.

And why is it wedged in the shelf like that 😭😂

Reactions: 31
No way she’s got a genuine Hermes Birkin and hasn’t ever showed it. Fake as her nose 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry to jump on the thread, just wanted to know @loozapalooza Do you know your famous? There’s an article in: love it! Magazine where your mentioned on tattle.. Well there a huge article about all of us really.. But your quoted :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can't believe how much clothing she owns, there's no way she possibly wears ALL of that! It's actually ridiculous for one person to own that many clothes 😨

Reactions: 20
I’m probably late to the party here but I think her deal coming up in 2 weeks will be with Estée Lauder

Reactions: 9
Sorry to jump on the thread, just wanted to know @loozapalooza Do you know your famous? There’s an article in: love it! Magazine where your mentioned on tattle.. Well there a huge article about all of us really.. But your quoted :)
Show me, show me 😚✌🏻 I got mentioned in the Manchester Evening News a few threads ago, love that for me 😚✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.