Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely been a big turnaround of opinion on both Molly and Amber since the show ended. Just had a look at what people are saying about them...

I agree that former islanders live tweeting the new season and commenting on the new islanders insta accounts is annoying but surely there is a middle ground between that and acting like you're above the show like Molly. While Amber hasn't always acquitted herself well after the show she really hasn't had the same opportunities that other islanders from that year have and I doubt that's due to any moral failing on her part. Also a lot of them are bringing up Molly rejecting this 2 million brand deal which I have a sneaking suspicion probably isn't true.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Amber is getting dragged on Twitter and Molly is getting the praise.
this is plain stupid, amber's commentary is funny af lmao people take tit way too seriously. black girls always get extra tit on too for speaking, seen as aggressive etc.

people loveee playing this fictitious angle of molly being too morally above, too #BOSSBABE and ~mature~ for talking about LI - when really she just wants to stay up on her high horse and pretend she's the queen of insta lol

molly has cultivated an image of being an underdog, always bullied by online trolls, unfairly lost LI to a big meanie wah wah. like if you check her youtube comments, usually top comments are about how she's so pure and doesn't deserve the hate, she's fully made her identity as a victim and trained her fans to shield her from every single thing

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
It’s mostly Kaz fans on twitter they dragged Shaughna, Shannon and Amber. Molly turning down this 2 million deal I don’t believe it at all. She’s got her biggest campaign of her career out when the new batch of islanders are due to leave love island- Fran has that perfectly timed.

Reactions: 28
Just been watching mauras insta stories and she says she doesn’t like to brag and stay humble why didn’t Tommy choose her? I think molly gave Tommy no choice to stay with her he trapped him lol Maura and Tommy would be so much better suited. I think it’s strange how she stays at there house too wouldnt surprise me if Tommy and Maura go behind mollys back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Q
Just been watching mauras insta stories and she says she doesn’t like to brag and stay humble why didn’t Tommy choose her? I think molly gave Tommy no choice to stay with her he trapped him lol Maura and Tommy would be so much better suited. I think it’s strange how she stays at there house too wouldnt surprise me if Tommy and Maura go behind mollys back 😂
That’s potentially a rather unfortunate remark - if MH is aware of the context that could be construed as throwing your friend under the bus !! I haven’t watched the stories so I don’t know, but given that they are close and must be aware about how each of them are perceived and what they struggle with, I think I might personally have taken a swerve on that question.

Reactions: 5
C0547DFE-0248-415E-A4E6-ABA6EBEFB829.jpeg

A43564C5-41A5-4424-B2CD-BF0F1DF9F48E.jpeg

Fran made him do it. Tommy looks like he’d rather be anywhere, but there. He’s holding the flowers like they’re trash.

🗣FRAN: Tommy, you’re going to be in the petrol station getting a coffee, you might as well grab some flowers and take to Mols. She knows about it because we talk about everything, but she’ll act surprised. It’ll drive her fans crazy. She’s expecting you at XYZ time. Don’t be late.

DAMN…Look at Money-Mae😳 Where’s the chiseled jawline? Where’s photoshop when we need it😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Just watching her vlog I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again WHY is she so determined to like coffee? You don’t like it Molly move on and keep drinking Starbucks other drinks that don’t have coffee in it 🤯

I can completely understand people trying to wean themselves to eat more healthy food such as fruit or drinking more water but coffee isn’t good for you she just wants to look sophisticated😤

Reactions: 35
6782BC84-B6DF-4DDC-9148-3FF98800D7A8.jpeg

Molly, we can see the filter glitching. You’ve made your stylist look like she has a reptile’s right eye. With that filter, both of your skin looks as orange as the stylist’s hair. Not the look, hun! Also, you brag about having so so so many clothes, yet we‘ve seen you in that same Balenciaga shirt 14293687 times🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Everytime Tommy is posted on her stories it’s like show and tell for fiat 500

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 719600
Molly, we can see the filter glitching. You’ve made your stylist look like she has a reptile’s right eye. With that filter, both of your skin looks as orange as the stylist’s hair. Not the look, hun! Also, you brag about having so so so many clothes, yet we‘ve seen you in that same Balenciaga shirt 14293687 times🤷🏼‍♀️
I always thought her hair was lovely when it’s in Hollywood waves because it suited her face shape..until her jawline is edited and the hair costs over a grand

Reactions: 7
View attachment 719587
View attachment 719566
Fran made him do it. Tommy looks like he’d rather be anywhere, but there. He’s holding the flowers like they’re trash.

🗣FRAN: Tommy, you’re going to be in the petrol station getting a coffee, you might as well grab some flowers and take to Mols. She knows about it because we talk about everything, but she’ll act surprised. It’ll drive her fans crazy. She’s expecting you at XYZ time. Don’t be late.

DAMN…Look at Money-Mae😳 Where’s the chiseled jawline? Where’s photoshop when we need it😂
God if there was ever an advertisement to not get hair extensions this would be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 719587
View attachment 719566

THE CRINGE

Reactions: 11
View attachment 719587
View attachment 719566

Yeah her jawline is a joke. Why photoshop it when she basically had no definition on her jaw. It’s like it’s all merged into her neck. She’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
her complaining about manchester not having nice buildings or views when she used to live in a TINY apartment before love island. humble yourself molly you're looking like a complete snob

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.