Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to the gym guysss 😚✌🏻

But I’m still going to record the video on Instagram, save it, edit it and then reupload it, literally love that for me 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to the gym guysss 😚✌🏻

But I still record the video on Instagram, save it, edit it and then reupload it, literally love that for me 😚✌🏻
Just making more people feel like tit guys , even though it’s pointless going to the gym because I filter / photoshop everything ✌🏼

Reactions: 10
I read it that MM is re branding herself - the vlog with Fran ( in which she seems much happier and confident and relaxed than any with TNT lately) , the distancing from love island, and even the naked lightbulb, indicate that she’s just not investing very much in her relationship anymore. To my mind shes promoting herself more as a single independent business woman. I

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey guys, longer term lurker here.

I’ve been having a nosey on Companies House at Fran and Molly 😂 would love to know what Fran’s earnings are. Usually managers take a percentage of earnings don’t they? And Fran is listed as a director (alongside Molly) on all of her various PLC’s as well as having quite a list of her own companies.

After watching Molly’s video with her the other day, I was checking out her Instagram and was astounded at the amount of designer items her and her family wears. If I didn’t know any better she’s so showy I’d think she was a working class mum who wears fake’s she’s bought at the local market and on holiday 😂 so cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey guys, longer term lurker here.

I’ve been having a nosey on Companies House at Fran and Molly 😂 would love to know what Fran’s earnings are. Usually managers take a percentage of earnings don’t they? And Fran is listed as a director (alongside Molly) on all of her various PLC’s as well as having quite a list of her own companies.

After watching Molly’s video with her the other day, I was checking out her Instagram and was astounded at the amount of designer items her and her family wears. If I didn’t know any better she’s so showy I’d think she was a working class mum who wears fake’s she’s bought at the local market and on holiday 😂 so cringe
I think between MM & Fran, Fran is and will always be her manager but I think they will end up doing business deals together. Fran genuinely has hit the jackpot with Molly. I don’t doubt that Fran earns a LOT from MM at all because the career Molly has is all because of her manager … so I would say she earns an insane amount from Molly

Reactions: 28
I think between MM & Fran, Fran is and will always be her manager but I think they will end up doing business deals together. Fran genuinely has hit the jackpot with Molly. I don’t doubt that Fran earns a LOT from MM at all because the career Molly has is all because of her manager … so I would say she earns an insane amount from Molly
Look at the OG kris Jenner. Even with 10% commission on someone like mollys earnings (which are not karjenner level of course but still good compared to ur average influencer) you’d be laughing wouldn’t you. Especially if as you say she has her fingers in many different pies?

gosh I wish I knew how to just become someone’s manager and make bank!!

Reactions: 13
Don't worry about the magazine articles guuuuys. They are just jealous ✌ Nasty trolls writing that article I just ignore them as we are good people huns.

P.s please don't wish death upon people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her lip filler is sooo obvious
also the stuff about tommy and the laundry room and not being sexist...awkward

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
When she was on about viewing the house and nearly putting the offer in she was speaking about it being ‘hers’ and a ‘great investment for her’ but then went on to say ‘but I know me and Tommy will be able to have our dream house one day’. She’s deffo the only one capable of owning a £1mill+ house financially so it’s all relying on her, hence why they are waiting etc, to see where ‘they are in six months’

Reactions: 35
I don't follow either of them as closely as used to (mainly keep up with them via their tattle threads) but last I checked Tommy does an instagram ad a month. That's hardly enough to sustain him in the comfortable lifestyle he lives with Molly. I've said before that given he was quite popular coming out of Love Island and has a big following for a guy from the show (I'm guessing due to Molly) it's suprising he hasn't done more with it. He also had probably the best management that Love Islanders can have going in but he seems to have parted ways with them.

I could understand it if he was concentrating on his boxing but even allowing for all the post Love Island hoop-lah and various lockdowns he should have way more fights and be much farther along in his career by now. He clearly isn't earning that much from boxing either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Its probably really hard for them to prove their instagram income is consistent, whereas Molly has her tan range and beauty works collab etc....i wouldnt be surprised if tommy is pretty much excluded from the process

Reactions: 16
Its probably really hard for them to prove their instagram income is consistent, whereas Molly has her tan range and beauty works collab etc....i wouldnt be surprised if tommy is pretty much excluded from the process
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's because he can't afford it because he actually has a lot of followers. I think he probably won't be able to get a mortgage that big

Reactions: 9
Right I’m currently watching the video and Have thoughts ahaha

1. he looks so done with her ? Like everyone when has any contact with her, he just sounds over her and like she’s an annoying little fly in his way aha, which is lowkey kinda of fair, she’s extremely annoying

2. she is hands down one of the most beige and boring people I’ve ever watched

3. rules don’t apply to Molly so that’s why she thinks she’s going to the US

4. the huge difference between her Insta photos and her in videos is astronomical omg

5. I found it so funny that because they seem to think they are “famous” that if a car beeps their horn on a busy road, it just had to be because they want their attention 🤢 like get out of your asshole for goodness sake

6. Says how she has so much integrity becuse she turned down a brand deal because she doesn’t wear the clothes but got paid for an ad with Starbucks while continually saying how she hates coffee, I don’t think her turning down the brand was an integral thing at all lmao, I think she’s so far up her own bloody ass that she probably just thought she was too good for the brand lmao

7.this girl literally had a personal shopper, like can you do anything for yourself Molly ? 😂 ps, fire that personal shopper, you look horrible at all times ahaha

8. I think what gets me is she went on about how like coffee is what makes you an adult and house viewing ? But ya know what also makes you an adult Molly ? Not CARRYING AROUND A STUFFED TOY EVERYWHERE 🙄😂

9. “You guys don’t get it, I’m so busy, like always booked”
Literally just watched a vlog of hers where the most she does is get Starbucks and stay at a motel and says how she moved locations because she “couldn’t be bothered standing up” 😂 she’s so out of touch with reality

10. JUST BUILD A bleeping HOUSE MOLLY

11. I mean... come on ?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she pays for the majority of it but on the paperwork put her and Tommy jointly she’s an absolute fool.

Reactions: 28
Idk why it took me so long to figure out that Scott from season 2 love island is the director of The Social PR, were him and Fran the founder & co together before she left ??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Maura on her stories saying that she doesn’t like to brag about her purchases or show her purchases on social media because she wants to stay humble is so refreshing. Label lizard Mols could eat a slice or twelve of humble pie.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.