Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to move away from “love island type” but I’m sure that show made her or she would be a nobody

Reactions: 29
She wants to move away from “love island type” but I’m sure that show made her or she would be a nobody
What does that mean exactly. Is she too good for her roots now? I never watch the show, but I remember people saying how much she boasted about being an ‘influencer’ on the show, like she was some superior being! Made up for the fact she was a catfish and not that attractive then I guess! 🤣

Reactions: 23
What does that mean exactly. Is she too good for her roots now? I never watch the show, but I remember people saying how much she boasted about being an ‘influencer’ on the show, like she was some superior being! Made up for the fact she was a catfish and not that attractive then I guess! 🤣
Yeah everyone goes on about her and Tommy being a power couple and made for each other 😴but she's one of the worst ones going in there for the fame only. She even admits herself she "manifested" it

Reactions: 14
Yeah everyone goes on about her and Tommy being a power couple and made for each other 😴but she's one of the worst ones going in there for the fame only. She even admits herself she "manifested" it
Manifested it, seriously? She’s a Gemini, the only thing they manifest is narcissism! JOKE!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Manifested it, seriously? She’s a Gemini, the only thing they manifest is narcissism! JOKE!
Funny thing is Molly said she doesn’t believe in zodiac signs because Geminis are perceived to be 2 faced and she’s far from that 😚✌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny thing is Molly said she doesn’t believe in zodiac signs because Geminis are perceived to be 2 faced and she’s far from that 😚✌
They’re also high maintenance, shallow, materialistic and emotionally immature. Yep, sounds like our Mols!

Reactions: 17
I bleeping loathe people that go on about manifesting tit. It’s just tragic. Do people who are negative manifest cancer, murder or whatever. It’s the biggest pile of hooey I’ve ever heard. Even star signs are really, but I also loathe Gemini’s and it’s their fault. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bleeping loathe people that go on about manifesting tit. It’s just tragic. Do people who are negative manifest cancer, murder or whatever. It’s the biggest pile of hooey I’ve ever heard. Even star signs are really, but I also loathe Gemini’s and it’s their fault. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣✌
are you a Virgo ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are the party hats and screen confetti for? I love them❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.