Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those news articles😖 Money-Mae can drop all the hints she wants to drop, but where the ring though?!?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Funny how she kept going on about how natural she was after getting her fillers disolved the last time..only to admit she still has filler in her face AND she's clearly had her lips and teeth redone

Reactions: 26
Why does she never wear a mask? She really thinks she’s above everyone doesn’t she?

Reactions: 27
Those news articles😖 Money-Mae can drop all the hints she wants to drop, but where the ring though?!?🤷‍♀️
No man is every going to propose under that much pressure. If she keeps on, he never will either. Trust me, I’ve seen it loads of times!

Reactions: 8
D0C152D3-F9E2-4126-BDCA-522FB8A6D95B.jpeg

Imagine admitting that u buy things u don’t like drinking just for the ✨aesthetic✨

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I never watched Love Island or follow her, but you can’t escape this girl, either people sharing her, articles or appearing in my explore feed.

But are these 2 legit? I don’t wanna be cynical because maybe they are madly in love, but I always get such funny vibes, like someone needs to tell her she doesn’t need to be talking about marriage and kids at 20/21. It seems a lot of pressure on him to live up to her insta life.

I just wouldn’t be surprised to see them randomly break up or him cheat on her, which is probably awful for me to say.

Reactions: 28
I never watched Love Island or follow her, but you can’t escape this girl, either people sharing her, articles or appearing in my explore feed.

But are these 2 legit? I don’t wanna be cynical because maybe they are madly in love, but I always get such funny vibes, like someone needs to tell her she doesn’t need to be talking about marriage and kids at 20/21. It seems a lot of pressure on him to live up to her insta life.

I just wouldn’t be surprised to see them randomly break up or him cheat on her, which is probably awful for me to say.
You said what everyone’s thinking! 💜💜

Reactions: 6
From watching her video it’s clear that any engagement is an orchestrated event. She’s going shopping with Tommy to pick the ring SHE wants. Then “once that’s done he’ll propose”

surely there should be a bit more surprise and not knowing it’s coming? When my partner proposed I was genuinely swept off my feet with it. I also adored my ring because he picked it himself. It was slightly too big but come on how long does it take to be resized? I’d have known if he’d started trying to measure my fingers :D Obviously you’d expect them to talk about marriage if it’s what they both want but not every bit of the proposal.

Reactions: 20
From watching her video it’s clear that any engagement is an orchestrated event. She’s going shopping with Tommy to pick the ring SHE wants. Then “once that’s done he’ll propose”

surely there should be a bit more surprise and not knowing it’s coming? When my partner proposed I was genuinely swept off my feet with it. I also adored my ring because he picked it himself. It was slightly too big but come on how long does it take to be resized? I’d have known if he’d started trying to measure my fingers :D Obviously you’d expect them to talk about marriage if it’s what they both want but not every bit of the proposal.
It’s amazing looking at this from an older person’s perspective. I remember really wanting to get engaged when I was in my mid-twenties. I was always hinting and my ex was having none of it despite use being madly in love. I can’t even fathom why it was so important when I had so much life yet to live. Well we did get engaged and married long after I stopped being a twit and it was a total and utter surprise. It lasted a long time, but not forever. And I never did live my life to the full until after it ended. Looking back now, I’m glad he didn’t do it when I wanted it as it would have been so inauthentic and we were way too young!

Reactions: 13

it’s honestly like watching two little children playing ‘house’. they’re so young and this relationship is probably one of, or their first most serious / longest and i personally don’t think they work together but they’re forcing it because they probably do love each other but that’s not all you need for a relationship to work. if they soon get engaged i’ll honestly laugh, doesn’t feel right at all.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.