Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually post on this thread, I do watch her videos and tbh enjoy them as they’re light viewing, vacuous and cosy (she likes being in, the apartment bits) so good escapism.

However that birthday video was really yikes and didn’t sit well, I couldn’t put my finger on it but liked reading other people felt a bit strange about it too? I think it was the sheer volume of it, I don’t begrudge her buying it all at all but maybe focusing on the bits Tommy and Maura got her which are more “public interest” would have gone down better.

Find the Desino (sp?) partnership a really odd one as in the video she literally says how bad she is with home stuff. 😬

Reactions: 9
Find the Desino (sp?) partnership a really odd one as in the video she literally says how bad she is with home stuff. 😬
Lol some of the partnerships these influenzas do just don't make sense at all and you just know they don't use it, anything for money though. Case proven.

Reactions: 9
Lol some of the partnerships these influenzas do just don't make sense at all and you just know they don't use it, anything for money though. Case proven.
Yeah, she’s mentioned using them (as it was gifted…..) but even when it was gifted she was in a faff about how to put them up. She’s always felt so selective and strategic about her brand so just slapping her name on these really naff prints felt odd? She can sell clothes, makeup, etc because she’s pretty and very well turned out but idk if that #influence extends to interiors? They should have done an edit with her, not tried to pretend she designed any part of it.

Reactions: 4
Do you think they read here - and this is the response
definitely and it was the big close up shot of the flowers that makes me think that. people keep on ribbing him for buying her petrol station flowers so she's got to get her elaborate bouquet in to prove he buys her nice ones too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine going to the theatre like that. I’m all for being comfortable but you can be comfortable AND smart.
We’ve been locked up for how long and she can’t even put on jeans and a nice top

Reactions: 26
EDDF9FBA-25ED-4AD9-8EB9-C3E60C18D19D.png

The way I thought the balloon was going to say “Always and Forver” 😂 I just love how they didn’t do anything on their anniversary and only went away because Tattle knew something was up 🤭 Love that for us 😙✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dang Tommy did her DIRTY... that’s bad
The thing is though.. she looks like a nice normal girl. Tommy obviously thinks she’s beautiful no matter what. My boyfriend takes horrendous photos of me and can’t understand why I don’t like them as he says he thinks I always look great (lol). She should just admit what she actually looks like and be natural because he obviously loves her regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The thing is though.. she looks like a nice normal girl. Tommy obviously thinks she’s beautiful no matter what. My boyfriend takes horrendous photos of me and can’t understand why I don’t like them as he says he thinks I always look great (lol). She should just admit what she actually looks like and be natural because he obviously loves her regardless.
I agree, I don’t think he’s doing her dirty, I think he just thinks they are lovely photos (which they are). I think he obviously just loves Molly as he sees her, it’s Molly who has a problem with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.