Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly you guys, I have been watching her and tommy for a while now and.. I really enjoy them. I‘ve also been reading everything on here and still, I cannot dislike her. Is her content and lifestyle unrelateable? yes of course, but so is almost every semi-successful youtubers life. despite all the luxury she shows, which is clearly kinda offputting, I still like watching her vlogs to wind down and just watch a girl 10 years younger than me be rich and famous. seriously when I was 22 I probably would‘ve gone off the rails with that kind of money. she‘s still quite mature for her age and I applaud her for that. they are still a bunch of kids we shouldnt forget that.
ok over and out (I swear I don‘t run a fanpage lol)
It’s great you like her, but that’s not what this thread is for. What do you expect 🤣 you’re more than welcome to create a rave thread.

Reactions: 22
Where does it say that if your opinion isn’t hateful it shouldn’t go in this thread?
Constant negativity is boring, I want to read people’s opinions whatever they may be. It’s weird if you only get your jollies on catty comments.
Seriously, you’re not doing anything wrong yes, but read the room. The girls a gigantic, self absorbed bore who just so happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Reactions: 28
I just love it when people come to this thread to say we’re negative and catty when all of their posts on other threads are exactly that

✨ Pot, meet kettle ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry going to try not to go on another feminist rant here but she is the definition of a girl that is erasing the progress women have made over the years for equality. She constantly talks out of her bleeping ARSE. It’s so bloody depressing. I feel sorry for people that watch this shallow numpty

• Heart
Reactions: 24
honestly you guys, I have been watching her and tommy for a while now and.. I really enjoy them. I‘ve also been reading everything on here and still, I cannot dislike her. Is her content and lifestyle unrelateable? yes of course, but so is almost every semi-successful youtubers life. despite all the luxury she shows, which is clearly kinda offputting, I still like watching her vlogs to wind down and just watch a girl 10 years younger than me be rich and famous. seriously when I was 22 I probably would‘ve gone off the rails with that kind of money. she‘s still quite mature for her age and I applaud her for that. they are still a bunch of kids we shouldnt forget that.
ok over and out (I swear I don‘t run a fanpage lol)
Oooh girl, you in trouble now

Reactions: 6
Do you think they read here - and this is the response
She really believes that Tommy is the only boy in the world to do something nice for their partner when in reality that’s 99% of couples yet for some reason she has to prove she has a good relationship - insecure much

Also this photo has sent me 🤣 Post this one on your feed please Mol x

D363DF67-29BF-43A8-B9DB-C90F636411DE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol what a surprise 🙃

Tommy got a company to set the entire thing up and yet again they aren’t giving the credit to the companies on their stories to make out it was all Tommy’s idea

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 40
why, just why do they come to my beautiful town. off all the bloody places 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice the 'M Fury' on her Theatre ticket? Are they married or is she using Fury as her surname? Or is Tommy's name actually M? 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice the 'M Fury' on her Theatre ticket? Are they married or is she using Fury as her surname? Or is Tommy's name actually M? 😲
It’s probably just booked for them by someone or they just put both their names down and hers as fury too, to of course create speculation so she can then claim people are so 🥱obsessed🥱

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.