Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole brand is being a victim of imaginary hate and I think her fans will soon tire of it. Also as someone who has lost a baby because of complications with endometriosis how bleeping dare she trivialise it. IF YOU HAVEN’T HAD THE SURGERY THEN YOU DON’T HAVE IT. Yet again more attention seeking, I’ve never even heard her talk about periods(unless someone can correct me) so where has this all come from? I’m just going to assume she’s jumping on the bandwagon as FINALLY endometriosis is getting the media and medical attention that it should have and she wants to play victim. She knew she couldn’t milk the mole so she’s now trying to milk this.
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤ I will admit she has spoken about her periods before, and yes her symptoms do sound very likely but the fact she’s saying she’s been diagnosed makes me so mad! I didn’t go through tests, pain and so much anxiety for an operation for someone of her status to make it seem so easy almost?! Me needing time off work was majorly used against me by my manager, so with endo finally being in the media, spoken about in soaps etc, it’s important to be portrayed accurately. Who’s to say she doesn’t have pcos! The symptoms can be very similar

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So you’re telling me Molly “manifested” her way into love Island her biggest dream just for her to pretend it doesn’t exist anymore lmao she should’ve never gotten picked to go on it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok those bottega veneta shoes are so questionable wtf. But I feel like if you go to any designer store really e.g. Gucci, Saint Laurent, Prada etc they all have ugly stuff which only a certain type of person looks good in aka the other half. Those shoes are a no go but I think it makes sense for why she makes so many ugly designer purchases

Reactions: 9
So you’re telling me Molly “manifested” her way into love Island her biggest dream just for her to pretend it doesn’t exist anymore lmao she should’ve never gotten picked to go on it
Yeah really surprised she hasn't mentioned this series at all! That's what made you where you are today, ungrateful much.

Reactions: 8
Spending all that money on tacky tit, but doesn’t own her home. Dumb twit 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’m actually really bleeping pissed after all that she didn’t even bother to tell people it was benign. Don’t get me wrong, I’m so beyond glad for her but all her fans will have been so upset and worried for her and she couldn’t take two bleeping seconds to let them know she was ok. After all the well wishes they took their time to send to a stranger.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
honestly you guys, I have been watching her and tommy for a while now and.. I really enjoy them. I‘ve also been reading everything on here and still, I cannot dislike her. Is her content and lifestyle unrelateable? yes of course, but so is almost every semi-successful youtubers life. despite all the luxury she shows, which is clearly kinda offputting, I still like watching her vlogs to wind down and just watch a girl 10 years younger than me be rich and famous. seriously when I was 22 I probably would‘ve gone off the rails with that kind of money. she‘s still quite mature for her age and I applaud her for that. they are still a bunch of kids we shouldnt forget that.
ok over and out (I swear I don‘t run a fanpage lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
honestly you guys, I have been watching her and tommy for a while now and.. I really enjoy them. I‘ve also been reading everything on here and still, I cannot dislike her. Is her content and lifestyle unrelateable? yes of course, but so is almost every semi-successful youtubers life. despite all the luxury she shows, which is clearly kinda offputting, I still like watching her vlogs to wind down and just watch a 10 year old younger girl be rich and famous. seriously when I was 22 I probably would‘ve gone off the rails with that kind of money. she‘s still quite mature for her age and I applaud her for that. they are still a bunch of kids we shouldnt forget that.
Rave thread is that way
download (15).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
honestly you guys, I have been watching her and tommy for a while now and.. I really enjoy them. I‘ve also been reading everything on here and still, I cannot dislike her. Is her content and lifestyle unrelateable? yes of course, but so is almost every semi-successful youtubers life. despite all the luxury she shows, which is clearly kinda offputting, I still like watching her vlogs to wind down and just watch a girl 10 years younger than me be rich and famous. seriously when I was 22 I probably would‘ve gone off the rails with that kind of money. she‘s still quite mature for her age and I applaud her for that. they are still a bunch of kids we shouldnt forget that.
This is boring now Fran. Stop making lots of new accounts to try and rile us up, we don’t care x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Does Molly actually have a rave thread ? I need a good laugh wouldn’t mind scrolling through there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most people here liked her. This was practically a rave thread. It was her actions and attitude to the pandemic that rubbed people the wrong way. Once that happened it did sorta open the floodgates to noticing a lot of other problematic things about her. The signs of how phony her relationship with Tommy is, her cosmetic surgery and filtering of pictures while claiming to be natural and other things. Still this thread is kinder to her than most tattle threads are.

Reactions: 43
You’re telling me to grow up but your idea of a good time is watching Money-Mae. Little Fiat 500 x
duck…Little Fiat 500…my sides HURT. In one bleeping swing, you chop them up. You’re THE SLAY BOSS😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.