Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still got her test whether manual or automatic. Let’s not look down on automatic driving licenses. You can still drive

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I mean technically she did pass her test :ROFLMAO: automatic driving licence is still a licence 🤷‍♀️ I drive a manual myself but I don't understand the snobbery some people have around people who drive automatic? They still have to know the rules of the road and manoeuvres etc, only difference is the car does the gears itself...

But the way she went on about it, I agree was a bit much. You'd have thought she was expecting a Nobel Peace Prize.
Well it easier to drive an atomatic Nd does the same job as a manual car!
Peoples may also get them bc of a long term illness/injury!

But If it was me I would do it in a manual car so you're covered in someone else for an emergency and just buy an automatic and take the manual test- simply for practical reasons

I think that people can forget that if you get a manual licence u can drive either types of car! So much more fredom and opportunities (e.g. renting a car abroad etc)

Reactions: 15
Well it easier to drive an atomatic Nd does the same job as a manual car!
Peoples may also get them bc of a long term illness/injury!

But If it was me I would do it in a manual cat so you're covered in someone else for an emergency and just buy an automatic and take the manual test- simply for practical reasons

O think people can forget that if you get a manual licence u can drive either types of car! So muc more fredom and opportunities
Yeah, I agree with you that driving manual means you can hop into someone else's car if you need to etc, but my point was I don't understand why people are snobs about people who choose to do only automatic. It's their choice and has absolutely 0 effect on the rest of us road users whether someone drives automatic or not, so I don't know why people slag it off like it's not a real licence. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 25
Yeah, I agree with you that driving manual means you can hop into someone else's car if you need to etc, but my point was I don't understand why people are snobs about people who choose to do only automatic. It's their choice and has absolutely 0 effect on the rest of us road users whether someone drives automatic or not, so I don't know why people slag it off like it's not a real licence. :ROFLMAO:
Plus the trend is more and more cars are automatic these days, it's not like 20 years ago when you would be severely limiting yourself by only having an automatic licence. There's lots available now and automatic is the future, so if you're not that into driving why not just go for the one that's easier?

The issue for me was how much she was banging on about it and building it up as if she was facing the worlds most impossible task. It would even have been too dramatic if she was taking the manual test 😂 but automatic does make it so much easier so I was just confused how she found it so difficult

also just a thought, I wonder if she’s making such a big deal about this new needle “phobia” as an excuse not to get the covid vaccine

Reactions: 11
automatic does make it so much easier so I was just confused how she found it so difficult
That depends on what she struggled with. If she struggled with the rules of the road, positioning, being scared or intimidated by other cars etc, then it wouldn’t have mattered if it was auto or manual. If it means someone is a safer driver because they’re more relaxed with auto, then good for them

Reactions: 12
That depends on what she struggled with. If she struggled with the rules of the road, positioning, being scared or intimidated by other cars etc, then it wouldn’t have mattered if it was auto or manual. If it means someone is a safer driver because they’re more relaxed with auto, then good for them
If it was those things then why would she do automatic 😂… because it makes it easier, which is what my point was

Reactions: 4
Automatic is a lot easier yes but for somebody who will only drive brand new cars which will be automatic, it probably just made sense for her to get an automatic license instead of having the stress of a manual one

As much money as Money-Mae spends on Louis Vuitton, her rental place doesn’t appear to have much furniture. Everything is always filmed on the floor. As much money flexing as she does, I’d think she’d have a well decorated living environment.

Reactions: 24
ESPN is reporting that Tyson Fury has tested positive for COVID, and his fight has been postponed.😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I read that as Tommy initially and thought ‘bloody hell- he’s upped his game” !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Not so surprising really - this new variant is a nightmare and rates are high. Even if you’re double vaccined you’re still vulnerable - and as we know he doesn’t take the best of care

Reactions: 16
Her new video might as well be titled “Answering questions from Tattle”

Omg guysss, she literally LITERALLY literally got SO much hate for talking about her endometriosis, love that for her 😚✌🏻

She’s also chatting tit about trying on wedding rings and that they “literally just need to pick a ring and Tommy will propose” but then proceeds to slag off newspapers for running “fake stories” about them getting engaged soon… make it make sense hun

It gets better, she finally mentions the mole on her leg and admits she never gave an explanation as to what happened… it was benign. Hello Molly we see you x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The fact that she actually let the words ‘I want to make this place more habitable’ when referring to her brand new, multi-bedroom, furnished mansion, come out of her mouth 😂

Reactions: 8
Her whole brand is being a victim of imaginary hate and I think her fans will soon tire of it. Also as someone who has lost a baby because of complications with endometriosis how bleeping dare she trivialise it. IF YOU HAVEN’T HAD THE SURGERY THEN YOU DON’T HAVE IT. Yet again more attention seeking, I’ve never even heard her talk about periods(unless someone can correct me) so where has this all come from? I’m just going to assume she’s jumping on the bandwagon as FINALLY endometriosis is getting the media and medical attention that it should have and she wants to play victim. She knew she couldn’t milk the mole so she’s now trying to milk this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.