Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mae became popular I would say about 10 years ago for babies. Like lilly mae , Ellie mae etc

Reactions: 11
Mae is her middle name
here’s the video from 46:00 onwards

this interview is so dryyyyy, can’t believe I just put myself through it, love that for me 😘 ✌🏻
Her dad is so embarrassing, he plays two truths and a lie as if he’s relevant
Oh wait you are right never mind then I feel mean for complaining about it now Im not sure why I thought it wasnt even her middle name. Same as me.

Reactions: 2
So her name is Molly-Mae after all? I've not felt so lied to since Tommy went to Vegas for a boxing training camp and ended up just partying with girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So her name is Molly-Mae after all? I've not felt so lied to since Tommy went to Vegas for a boxing training camp and ended up just partying with girls.
So it is Molly Mae Hague but she made her middle name her first name as a double barrel instead. My mistake was I thought she pulled Mae out of nowhere and added it to her name but it is infact her middle name

Reactions: 5
Does Tommy drive? Also not to trump her but she made such a huge song and dance about passing her test but it was an automatic.. so she legally can’t actually drive a manual car? So she essentially didn’t pass her test😂

Definitely not going to be a three bed ex-council house furnished with IKEA :ROFLMAO:
Do you think she can’t find a house because nothing is big or good enough for her?

Reactions: 7
But, she’s in the gym everyday, guys. No days off - x. And, she only eats salads, and the occasional bowl of fruit in the tub💁‍♀️

anniversary post… thingy says “dad” and “babies”?????
bleeping MM got Tommy a card from Elly Belly and the other stuffed animals. She wants to keep the Fiat 500 one braincell fucks in a tizzy😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

this coming up on my fyp, calling it naughty to eat what you want, i wish she’d stop pushing the idea that if she eats more than one of those she’s going to gain weight, so restrictive to say you’re only going to let yourself eat one

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Who is the girl in the pictures? Deffo does not look like the same Molly from the videos. She's slim as she is, why does she edit herself to this extent. We all look different with makeup than without, but she takes her editing to a whole other level.

Reactions: 6
Does Tommy drive? Also not to trump her but she made such a huge song and dance about passing her test but it was an automatic.. so she legally can’t actually drive a manual car? So she essentially didn’t pass her test😂
I mean technically she did pass her test :ROFLMAO: automatic driving licence is still a licence 🤷‍♀️ I drive a manual myself but I don't understand the snobbery some people have around people who drive automatic? They still have to know the rules of the road and manoeuvres etc, only difference is the car does the gears itself...

But the way she went on about it, I agree was a bit much. You'd have thought she was expecting a Nobel Peace Prize.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.