Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok - so I managed about a minute of her vlog before it became so annoying I had to stop - so she’s so phobic about needles that she can’t have a blood test for probably pretty important health checks - but ….. she has has masses of procedures all of them completely unnecessary and all involving needles !!! Jesus !!!!
Lmao you can’t tell me a girl who gets filler is moaning that she is needle phobic? I’d look at anyone a bit weird if they did that lol

Reactions: 23
Does anyone know if Molly Mae is pregnant? My boyfriend and I saw her in Manchester the other day and her stomach definitely looked quite big!! Like a lot bigger in comparison to what she posts on Instagram so not sure if it maybe she edits her photos into oblivion and is heavier in person but she just looked very frumpy and almost swollen? I don’t know has she mentioned it anywhere yet as I don’t follow her religiously and it could also just be weight gain. I know she mentioned loads that she wants to start a family already so I’m not surprised and this seems to be on trend at the minute I swear influencers are currently doing pregnancy announcements left right and centre. Idk is it a coincidence or what but I swear some influencers have babies just to try and stay relevant or in the media because everybody gaaaaags for the baby content and it also brings in brand deals galore. Kinda excited to see Molly and Tommy have their baby and dress it in designer chav gucci slippers and cartier bracelet before the poor thing even takes it’s first breath 😶
That would be exciting🙃 It would also be the first time in bleeping history that someone put clothes on a baby in the womb. As the fetus breathes, through the umbilical cord, while in the mother’s womb. It’s first breath, with inhaling air, is after delivery when the doctor clears the airway. I can’t imagine any doctor pausing the clearing of the airway while two twats put Gucci slippers and a Cartier bracelet on the non-breathing baby. Also, she didn’t look pregnant in her stories, today. MollyMae SydneyMae, please tell us you got pictures🧐

Reactions: 7
Funny all these new members trying to start pregnancy rumours when the general consensus on the thread is that they won’t last until the end of the year 🤔

Reactions: 33
is it just me or does anyone else feel like her whole ‘trying to be natural’ and getting all her filler dissolved and wearing all these baggy unflattering clothes is a result of tommy’s influence? i know she went overboard with fillers after love island but she had some more subtle ones before she even went in and since being with tommy she’s completely changed her style and she’s on this path to become ‘natural’

Reactions: 32
Hi My NaMe Is MoLlY-heAlThY hAgUe 🥴

…and I have nothing else to offer because I’m a superficial, vacuous bellend x
Okay I’ve said before she’s trying to be zoella.2.0 and now I’m certain of it. Who eats in the bath? Like literally takes a bowl of food up to the bath. I don’t know a single person who’s ever done that (except Zoella)

Reactions: 10
Okay I’ve said before she’s trying to be zoella.2.0 and now I’m certain of it. Who eats in the bath? Like literally takes a bowl of food up to the bath. I don’t know a single person who’s ever done that (except Zoella)
If you ever need a comfort day, try out a Mariah Carey bath with a cup of tea and crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That would be exciting🙃 It would also be the first time in bleeping history that someone put clothes on a baby in the womb. As the fetus breathes, through the umbilical cord, while in the mother’s womb. It’s first breath, with inhaling air, is after delivery when the doctor clears the airway. I can’t imagine any doctor pausing the clearing of the airway while two twats put Gucci slippers and a Cartier bracelet on the non-breathing baby. Also, she didn’t look pregnant in her stories, today. MollyMae SydneyMae, please tell us you got pictures🧐
Can I also just mention kinda irrelevant but my middle name is actually Mae (Sydney is not my first name though of course) but it kinda irks me that MollyMae just randomly added the ‘Mae’ to her name herself one day. (She said this on a podcast or interview can’t remember which) so her real name is literally just Molly Hague. And now you see all these little Fiat 500 minions adding ‘Mae’ to their names willy nilly. :rolleyes: Anyways, no I don’t go around taking pictures of influencers and celebrities when I see them as one of my cousins is a well known British YouTuber and I know how tit and invasive it is for him having random strangers take photos of you when you’re just out trying to go about your day. But yes Molly did look swollen and I did notice her stomach was much bigger than how it appears In photos (and even vids) so I thought ooh okay maybe she is pregnant so I came here to figure out had she said anything or been showing any symptoms. I’m not stupid I also know it could be down to bloating or her letting herself go/pcos/IBS etc. Either way, before we know it there’ll be a baby on the way and like I said can’t wait to see them doll it up in the most ridiculously expensive designer to the point it looks tacky as all her minions will jump on that, leading to a pregnancy boom and babies being pushed around in their fake Louis Vuitton strollers and baby balenciagas x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gabby Lindley once at a lasagne in the bath, but she has also tit in a box on multiple occasions so she’s not the best example…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can I also just mention kinda irrelevant but my middle name is actually Mae (Sydney is not my first name though of course) but it kinda irks me that MollyMae just randomly added the ‘Mae’ to her name herself one day. (She said this on a podcast or interview can’t remember which) so her real name is literally just Molly Hague. And now you see all these little Fiat 500 minions adding ‘Mae’ to their names willy nilly. :rolleyes: Anyways, no I don’t go around taking pictures of influencers and celebrities when I see them as one of my cousins is a well known British YouTuber and I know how tit and invasive it is for him having random strangers take photos of you when you’re just out trying to go about your day. But yes Molly did look swollen and I did notice her stomach was much bigger than how it appears In photos (and even vids) so I thought ooh okay maybe she is pregnant so I came here to figure out had she said anything or been showing any symptoms. I’m not stupid I also know it could be down to bloating or her letting herself go/pcos/IBS etc. Either way, before we know it there’ll be a baby on the way and like I said can’t wait to see them doll it up in the most ridiculously expensive designer to the point it looks tacky as all her minions will jump on that, leading to a pregnancy boom and babies being pushed around in their fake Louis Vuitton strollers and baby balenciagas x
I’ve never heard that about her name can you remember when she said it I’d be curious to listen

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard that about her name can you remember when she said it I’d be curious to listen
I’m trying to find it but I can’t it was either on a podcast or an interview thing I am pretty sure it was the one with her dad I think for pretty little thing with a live audience? It was an earlier interview/podcast that she mentioned it in anyway. Does anyone else remember? I am trying to find the PLT thing with her dad but can’t find it anywhere I wonder if it’s been deleted! But yes she had said that her name was just Molly Hague (can’t remember if she had a middle name) and that one day she decided to make her name MollyMae as she liked it better.

So her real name is not even Molly-Mae? I haven't felt so lied to since Molly organised her own Valentines Day event and pretended Tommy did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think you’re look for the DailyFAIL Daily Mail😂

Reactions: 3
So her real name is not even Molly-Mae? I haven't felt so lied to since Molly organised her own Valentines Day event and pretended Tommy did it.
I know! I feel like nobody knows it but she ready casually said it in an earlier interview/podcast that I cannot find but I’m sure her dad was in it too so idk if it’s deleted now. The way she said it so casually too made me think it’s not something she tries to hide or anything I’m sure if people asked her in a Q&A on her IG or channel she would say it. ‘Mae’ is not written on her birth certificate as she just chose it herself when she was in school.

I think you’re look for the DailyFAIL Daily Mail😂
Urgh I wouldn’t be caught dead giving that ‘news’ source a view online.

I know! I feel like nobody knows it but she ready casually said it in an earlier interview/podcast that I cannot find but I’m sure her dad was in it too so idk if it’s deleted now. The way she said it so casually too made me think it’s not something she tries to hide or anything I’m sure if people asked her in a Q&A on her IG or channel she would say it. ‘Mae’ is not written on her birth certificate as she just chose it herself when she was in school.

Urgh I wouldn’t be caught dead giving that ‘news’ source a view online.
Mae is her middle name
here’s the video from 46:00 onwards

this interview is so dryyyyy, can’t believe I just put myself through it, love that for me 😘 ✌🏻
Her dad is so embarrassing, he plays two truths and a lie as if he’s relevant

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.