Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh she actually winds me the duck up no one cares that u went to the gym molly! it doesn’t make you better than anyone else 😴 it’s actually her entire personality at this point, it’s so bleeping boring. she must be so draining to be around.

imagine when u go out for a meal shes judging what u eat, talking about how many calories she’s eating, and bragging about how she needs to burn it all off at the gym (yes she does go to the gym if you didn’t know).

Reactions: 24
i just really don’t understand why this girl can’t do anything without telling social media first, it’s like she has to brag/show off or she cant function.

Reactions: 24
When she put up that "what content do you guys want to see" box I asked for normal affordable priced clothes/accessories etc. What Molly hears is "post more £xxxx designer bags" fab thanks hun

Reactions: 15
View attachment 651736
This cannot be serious surely???
Only a head pays that for a pair of jeans when u can get an exact pair the same from ASOS for £45 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

It annoys me how they just plaster their relationship everywhere it’s so boring and seems so forced😂😂 It’s like everything they do is for Instagram it’s a joke and it’s pretty sad tbh🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell when it's mine & my fellas anniversary, I say to him, 'it's our anniversary' and he goes 'is it?' And that's it for the day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Only a head pays that for a pair of jeans when u can get an exact pair the same from ASOS for £45 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

It annoys me how they just plaster their relationship everywhere it’s so boring and seems so forced😂😂 It’s like everything they do is for Instagram it’s a joke and it’s pretty sad tbh🥴
The exact same pair? The pattern is only on one side 😂 I agree with what you’re trying to say but that’s a bad example

Reactions: 3
happy 2 years to the runners up (y) its the taking part and all that ok soooo i still have no idea what she sees in him (looks, personality, intelligence, job, ambitions, family, friends, promotion, brand... like what is it?????

Reactions: 4
i cant see them lasting another year if i’m honest. last year they went all out for every single occasion, doesn’t seem like they can be arsed to spend their anniversary together this year. it all seems for social media 🤷‍♀️ i guess i was just expecting something over the top as always, it’s weird for molly not to book an insanely expensive day out and post every detail of it online.

Reactions: 11
I notice how whenever there is an ounce of speculation on here that there’s something wrong or going ok within their relationship that she’s quick to post all these lovey dovey stories with him 😒

Reactions: 17
I think the problem with having such an ostentatious relationship like theirs is that as soon as an over the top gesture doesn’t happen for every occasion it’s immediately trouble in paradise 😄

Reactions: 21
I think the problem with having such an ostentatious relationship like theirs is that as soon as an over the top gesture doesn’t happen for every occasion it’s immediately trouble in paradise 😄
I think most people here have figured she plans those over the top gestures herself. She's just saving Fran the trouble of organising it and her the trouble of acting all surprised.

Reactions: 5
happy 2 years to the runners up (y) its the taking part and all that ok soooo i still have no idea what she sees in him (looks, personality, intelligence, job, ambitions, family, friends, promotion, brand... like what is it?????
I always remember Tommy's speech on the final saying something like " I just want to say thank you to all the fans because without you the show wouldn't be possible" as if he was an actor or something , I've never had second hand embarrassment that bad before , still makes me cringe now 🤣😭😳😶

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I cannot believe she spent £6k on a pair of jeans, bleeping white jeans may I add which make it even worse 😭😭😭 I know she isn’t short of money but her spending habits are alarming, does she honestly think she’s still going to be relevant and earning that kinda money in 10/20 years? Invest your money Mol, buy some houses - rent them out

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe she spent £6k on a pair of jeans, bleeping white jeans may I add which make it even worse 😭😭😭 I know she isn’t short of money but her spending habits are alarming, does she honestly think she’s still going to be relevant and earning that kinda money in 10/20 years? Invest your money Mol, buy some houses - rent them out
you're joking! no seriously 3k a leg!!!! i bet you thats 3times the price of that poor little doggy!

Reactions: 4
I would love 6k - not for jeans but for overdue and electricity.
Oh how the other half live 😭

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know if Molly Mae is pregnant? My boyfriend and I saw her in Manchester the other day and her stomach definitely looked quite big!! Like a lot bigger in comparison to what she posts on Instagram so not sure if it maybe she edits her photos into oblivion and is heavier in person but she just looked very frumpy and almost swollen? I don’t know has she mentioned it anywhere yet as I don’t follow her religiously and it could also just be weight gain. I know she mentioned loads that she wants to start a family already so I’m not surprised and this seems to be on trend at the minute I swear influencers are currently doing pregnancy announcements left right and centre. Idk is it a coincidence or what but I swear some influencers have babies just to try and stay relevant or in the media because everybody gaaaaags for the baby content and it also brings in brand deals galore. Kinda excited to see Molly and Tommy have their baby and dress it in designer chav gucci slippers and cartier bracelet before the poor thing even takes it’s first breath 😶

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.