Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think also - and I’m not expert in this, I know someone on this thread is - when she removes money from her company to pay herself what will effectively be a dividend, she has to pay tax on it. So actually she has a great deal less than the figure suggests.
Correct, she gets 2k tax free, she pays 19% (now 18%) on PBT and so her final PAT income will be subject to further dividend tax which is high. A good accountant would put her through the company too to make use of tax effecient schemes, so she will take expenses too.
In summary, it’s impossible to know her actual income from the accounts but it ain’t millions.

Reactions: 6
How pathetic and sad that the photo she posted for their anniversary was actually set up and not truly in the moment. The way she said that she’d have to drag Tommy out to get a photo compared to just taking one because you want to and not because it’s an obligation. He looks so sick of her and is really forcing the fake, looking into her eyes look 💀

Reactions: 16
forver wishing molly would follow the bleeping rules. i really don’t understand this flex of getting parking tickets? is it meant to be like a duck you because i can afford it?? it’s so odd to me, just pay your parking ffs. no one is jealous of that 😂

Reactions: 23
I surprised they’re still both in the country - be quite legitimate to swan off somewhere

Reactions: 17
Do not understand the obsession of showing everyone you got a parking ticket? Such a weird thing to brag about.
You park were you shouldn't, you get a ticket. Its pretty simple.

Reactions: 17
It's just another way to show off, ah lol a parking ticket but its pocket change I can afford it, silly me. We got a parking ticket not long ago for staying in a 20 minute space at the hospital for 2 minutes over a few weeks back when my partner was dropping stuff off for me as our son was in for the night unexpectedly and I had nothing with me as it was all a rush; due to covid by the time I'd left the ward so he could go in to drop the stuff off and then switch again We lost track (for some reason they said if it was dropped at reception we wouldn't get it till morning). We aren't skint but that £80 made a noticeable dent, I am most definitely salty about the fact we both work bloody hard and these clowns are earning ££££ doing duck all of value.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210707-185145_Instagram.jpg

Fran get one of is kissing so we look like a happy couple on our anniversary

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.