Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy was out partying with mates. Influencer Beka Kerridge was there and took some photos and an instagram story with her arm around him and kept asking where's Molly? A lot of people thought the two looked a bit too cosy and that asking 'where's Molly' was dodgy behavior.

You can judge for yourself whether they were too cosy...

View attachment 635179

She very quickly deleted the pictures and stories of her and Tommy and made some cryptic comments on her stories that suggested she'd been getting hate from Molly's fans over it.

Days later she's tested positive for Covid-19 calling into question whether she could have spread it to Tommy who would have spread it to Molly who in turn are spreading it to others.
I'm not surprised she got covid always hanging off people like a leach!

Reactions: 5
I suspect they will be off on holiday soon - Ibiza is open and a few of the Caribbean islands. It allows her to have a separate story outside of the LI a madness which will kick off in a few weeks.

Reactions: 7
I suspect they will be off on holiday soon - Ibiza is open and a few of the Caribbean islands. It allows her to have a separate story outside of the LI a madness which will kick off in a few weeks.
her and fran will be thinking of ideas to get the spotlight back on molly so i 100% agree. definitely a couples trip in the next few weeks so she can brag about how amazing her and tommy are, just to remind everyone that her incredible love island romance has lasted. bore off molly u boring twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Late to the party but it pissed me off when she said she’s lost all of her Invisalign trays so has had to get more made and so it’s taking ages. I have a pretty good job and forked out for Invisalign last year for about £4.8k total. I kept them SO safe and clean as you have to pay if you keep losing/breaking them. Just so entitled and tone deaf. Some of us actually have to work hard for things like that and I’m guessing she’s got them for free anyway 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48
How can you lose your Invisalign trays when they’re meant to stay in your mouth for at least 22 hours a day? Shut the duck up x

Reactions: 40
It’s only the first episode, there’s so many more girls to come in, Molly was bland at first ( and still is ). She’s replaceable, everything is.
If you say so, sweetie. The reality is that only the original girls and the first two female bombshells have a chance of making it and considering all the originals including the first female bombshell who said she loves married men are all basic af - I doubt it. I also think Love Island may have had its day unless they do an All Stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Late to the party but it pissed me off when she said she’s lost all of her Invisalign trays so has had to get more made and so it’s taking ages. I have a pretty good job and forked out for Invisalign last year for about £4.8k total. I kept them SO safe and clean as you have to pay if you keep losing/breaking them. Just so entitled and tone deaf. Some of us actually have to work hard for things like that and I’m guessing she’s got them for free anyway 😡
Same! I saved up for nearly two years to be able to afford mine and would be devastated if I lost one set never mind multiples (don’t ask how I’d manage to lose them though, I only take them out for minutes at a time to eat!!)

completely tone deaf. She could easily afford them without batting an eyelid at the cost, yet like you said I bet she’s had them for free. Very annoying!

Reactions: 11
Confession time here - I almost lost mine today !!!! It tools some effort to find them. And I am a v neat person who rarely loses anything !! I can imagine that if you live in any amount of mess and disorder it’s really easy - the bloody thing camouflage themselves!!! I know you should always put them back in the case but ………

Reactions: 5
Confession time here - I almost lost mine today !!!! It tools some effort to find them. And I am a v neat person who rarely loses anything !! I can imagine that if you live in any amount of mess and disorder it’s really easy - the bloody thing camouflage themselves!!! I know you should always put them back in the case but ………
I wear a clear guard at night and I often find myself patting every surface trying to find it after I’ve literally just put it down to floss my teeth! It’s like when you put your phone down on a dark surface and just can’t find it anywhere! Our brains are frazzled clearly. 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s only the first episode, there’s so many more girls to come in, Molly was bland at first ( and still is ). She’s replaceable, everything is.
everyone always goes so overboard on twitter and tit after the first episode saying its boring but its literally the first episode none of the seasons were interesting in the first episode!!

Reactions: 18
everyone always goes so overboard on twitter and tit after the first episode saying its boring but its literally the first episode none of the seasons were interesting in the first episode!!
Legit! Every year I’m like this is awful, the cast are terrible, worst ever series. Then by 2-3 episodes in I’m hooked. It takes time to get to know people and warm to them. If I gave up on every show I didn’t like the pilot of, I’d only have seen through like 5% of the total in my life that I’ve actually watched 🤣

Reactions: 22
Yes 😂 my boyfriend works in football journalism, so from time to time he gets tickets to cover the games and post on the companies social media channels. We were in the hospitality suite and blow me, in she walks in a velour Alexander Wang tracksuit and heels and bearing in mind predominantly it’s just sport media people at these kinda things. Soz, don’t mean to brag about myself going, but I did kinda feel like a D list celeb or something ha. Anyway, that’s the tea, holding hands and kissing, so can confirm they are a couple.

Edited to add proof - I can’t lie, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Prosb gone there to try and bag a baller looooooool

Reactions: 1
I just feel like the original girls need to have something about them for the audience to root for them and tune in - everyone was so excited to see Yewande, Amber and Anna because of ethnic and body diversity. Lucie and Amy were sweet girls and very girl next door types. All coherent speakers and smart. Amber had a hilariously frank/mean personality. They were all interesting whereas these girls remind me of Casa Amor girls and very few brain cells between them when they talk. Very incoherent and uneducated. Very.. Essex. That’s just my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 15
I just feel like the original girls need to have something about them for the audience to root for them and tune in - everyone was so excited to see Yewande, Amber and Anna because of ethnic and body diversity. Lucie and Amy were sweet girls and very girl next door types. All coherent speakers and smart. Amber had a hilariously frank/mean personality. They were all interesting whereas these girls remind me of Casa Amor girls and very few brain cells between them when they talk. Very incoherent and uneducated. Very.. Essex. That’s just my opinion anyway.
Lucie was sweet? Come again?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I just don't know if I have an expectations now on their travel vlogs. They were once the thing that I looked forward to with them as they did them well, but over time it just was all about aesthetics, and insta places or not showing much. They don't even put the places they eat or or even mention hotels in the description box or on the video. I'm hoping if they do travel it is good like old times and not like the vlogs we've gotten from London as do still want to be able to enjoy them because I genuinely did like them and their content before the Prada bags 🤣 But I do think they are relying on these travel vlogs to save them, because they know we enjoyed, so hopefully it works and we don't have to be fed up or skip through. They have no excuses if the travel vlogs fail because they have promised to improve their content for a while now, the London ones could have been so much more than what they made them.

Hit the nail on the head with the Casa Amor comment. I mean, I know it’s the first episode so will give benefit of the doubt but they all seem very….. vanilla :/

Reactions: 10
I just don't know if I have an expectations now on their travel vlogs. They were once the thing that I looked forward to with them as they did them well, but over time it just was all about aesthetics, and insta places or not showing much. They don't even put the places they eat or or even mention hotels in the description box or on the video. I'm hoping if they do travel it is good like old times and not like the vlogs we've gotten from London as do still want to be able to enjoy them because I genuinely did like them and their content before the Prada bags 🤣 But I do think they are relying on these travel vlogs to save them, because they know we enjoyed, so hopefully it works and we don't have to be fed up or skip through. They have no excuses if the travel vlogs fail because they have promised to improve their content for a while now, the London ones could have been so much more than what they made them.
this is for sophia and cinzia's thread right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It just shows you that we all like different things. I didn’t like any of the girls you mentioned, I thought they were all bullies to be quite honest. Either that or bland as hell. I don’t rate the mean girl vibe, so far I would rather these new girls anyway, even if they are a bit less entertaining.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.