Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a Fiat 500 type? I have a Fiat 500, but I don’t have IG, Twitter or Facebook so no herding here!
this cracked me up 😂😂😂😂
My fiat is called Cruella and she’s a bad witch of a car xoxox

Imma park myself on this thread for the next 2 hours as I’d rather focus on money mae than the football xoxozox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this cracked me up 😂😂😂😂
My fiat is called Cruella and she’s a bad witch of a car xoxox

Imma park myself on this thread for the next 2 hours as I’d rather focus on money mae than the football xoxozox
Mine is a proper ‘pimp my ride’ convertible turbo engine and tis bleeping awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she has an obsessive personality and will Become addicted to weight loss. I think she's done amazing but its Time to stop now, I found it really sad to her the girls in her last video talk about how they wanted Nando's and then go "I'm sure there's something you can eat there, the salad?" like hun if you want a Nando's get a Nando's

Reactions: 18
I feel like she has an obsessive personality and will Become addicted to weight loss. I think she's done amazing but its Time to stop now, I found it really sad to her the girls in her last video talk about how they wanted Nando's and then go "I'm sure there's something you can eat there, the salad?" like hun if you want a Nando's get a Nando's
They then went to Itsu and she ate a chicken and rice bowl, dumplings and gyozo. I think she’ll survive! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
✨ How to make your very own Molly Ja’Mae salad ✨

1. Leave your lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots out for a week or so until they turn bad and lose all their nutritional value
2. Add chicken - unseasoned of course for our fabulous chef and then add bacon
3. Add sweetcorn, make sure to add the water from the tin also
4. duck the salad and add an entire tub of coleslaw
5. Call yourself a healthy Queen and take a photo for your Instagram

*chefs kiss* xo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
✨ How to make your very own Molly Ja’Mae salad ✨

1. Leave your lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots out for a week or so until they turn bad and lose all their nutritional value
2. Add chicken - unseasoned of course for our fabulous chef and then add bacon
3. Add sweetcorn, make sure to add the water from the tin also
4. duck the salad and add an entire tub of coleslaw
5. Call yourself a healthy Queen and take a photo for your Instagram

*chefs kiss* xo
I do enjoy her smothering her food in coleslaw and still feeling angelic 😇

Reactions: 6
I’m terrible at seeing these things but isn’t that the other side of the bag’s strap?

Reactions: 5
I’m terrible at seeing these things but isn’t that the other side of the bag’s strap?
Look at the arm, she’s photoshopped it hence why her arm isn’t connected and then she’s blurred over it to hide the fact she’s done it otherwise the table would be distorted 🤣

A7549097-5F68-4E4C-84E0-CDF16CFE08F3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This sort of thing is really worrying. She's a slim girl but she obviously edits herself to tiny proportions. She must get such a dissonance when she then looks in the mirror and sees her unfiltered arms/jaw/nose. It really can't be good for her, and could easily spiral 😟

Reactions: 19
Molly let Tommy out at night alone? But who will protect molly and Ellie belly

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.