Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Munching Invisalign-Mae feels the need to tell us alllll about how she grinds her teeth when she sees something cute
She’s so incredibly dull

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s honestly nothing special about her anymore, she only had hype maybe the first year out. Now she’s boring, nothing new, her relationships boring and she’s braggy. I can see her losing popularity (let’s pray)

Reactions: 13
so she decided to tell us that she grinds her teeth? you are so quirky moll x

does she really have nothing else to talk about? so bleeping dull

Reactions: 11
Omg she’s a twit but I seriously need to know her secret to weight loss 😳 it seemed to happen soooo fast!

Reactions: 10
I think she’s desperately trying everything she can to remain relevancy and to keep her name around with this bee love island season starting there has to be more PR stunts up in the works to come and I think that bag giveaway was one of them

Reactions: 4
Omg she’s a twit but I seriously need to know her secret to weight loss 😳 it seemed to happen soooo fast!
I was looking at her tagged pictures from ‘fans’ she’s dropped a lot of weight. Not sure the secret but from what she posts it’s chicken caesar salads daily.

Reactions: 4
She was doing a calorie deficit diet. A protein smoothie in the morning, 2 salads and a couple of snacks (protein based). Basically it was a high protein, very low carb diet of less than 1500 calories. She also did exercises daily. She did the same before entering LI.

Reactions: 17
BB28B085-2906-453E-B024-6FC426833A84.gif

Why is it always new-ish members with under 100 posts that come to defend Molly or kiss her arse? They just seem to pop up when there’s a chance to do so. Hi Fran and the Fiat 500 squad 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She was doing a calorie deficit diet. A protein smoothie in the morning, 2 salads and a couple of snacks (protein based). Basically it was a high protein, very low carb diet of less than 1500 calories. She also did exercises daily. She did the same before entering LI.
bloody hats off to her! I think she’s done amazing tbf!! Although I must say she doesn’t need to lose anymore 😳 her face is look quite drawn in now.. that or it’s cheek filler 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was looking at her tagged pictures from ‘fans’ she’s dropped a lot of weight. Not sure the secret but from what she posts it’s chicken caesar salads daily.
😂😂 yeh that or chicken sausages lol

but honestly I was shocked I could not believe it! I actually don’t follow her myself so it’s rare I do pop on her profile and I nearly fell off my chair! I didn’t recognise her! She’s done so so well! Although it made me scroll right back all the way to her first post and MY GOSH did you see how skinny she was then? Borderline anorexic I think let’s hope she doesn’t go crazy with it!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
😂😂 yeh that or chicken sausages lol

but honestly I was shocked I could not believe it! I actually don’t follow her myself so it’s rare I do pop on her profile and I nearly fell off my chair! I didn’t recognise her! She’s done so so well! Although it made me scroll right back all the way to her first post and MY GOSH did you see how skinny she was then? Borderline anorexic I think let’s hope she doesn’t go crazy with it!!!!!
You do realize all of her Instagram pictures are extremely edited right? Also anorexic isn’t an appearance it’s a state of mind…

Reactions: 33
Oh yeh 100% but you can’t edit a YouTube video.
she has lost quite a bit of weight
To be honest I don’t think you can tell what people really look like unless you see them in real life. I’m only a size 8 and look like a right fat duck in photos. I see loads of celeb pictures and think that they are probably a lot smaller in reality, like Coleen. I’m not talking about the IG bullshitters btw before I get in trouble!

Reactions: 14
Desperado clinging onto literally ANYTHING in the way of content 😴 ... sweating a bit ahead of tonight Mol?

✨photoshop✨💡
Well I never.. learn something new every day ☹ Sad for these poor young girls that follow her

Yes, people use filters on videos. Do you think if she uploads on YouTube that YouTube gets rid of the filters?
I assumed she filmed her YouTube with a professional camera and not her iPhone 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.