Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested to see what she gets up to in the next few weeks to keep the attention on her when the new series starts 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m honestly hoping, praying and keeping every part of my body that will cross crossed that someone in this new love island series outshines Molly! I’m sick of her and all her Fiat 500 crew all over social media. I use to follow Molly before love island when she was an up and coming influencer but was not a big fan of hers after it came out she was laughing and being rude about some girls in a restaurant taking pictures near her…

Reactions: 15
I think Molly knows or has been advised not to post about the new series of Love Island. It can’t be as if she doesn’t know, she’s obviously doing it to keep the attention on her coz she doesn’t want to lose her “Ms Love Island” title🤢.

Reactions: 13
Omg she’s a twit but I seriously need to know her secret to weight loss 😳 it seemed to happen soooo fast!
I think she started her diet in Dec/Jan after the holidays where people kept calling her fat (which she wasn’t) and posting unflattering pics of her so it’s been a while. She’s done it gradually compared the likes of Alexandra cane

Reactions: 6
I think she started her diet in Dec/Jan after the holidays where people kept calling her fat (which she wasn’t) and posting unflattering pics of her so it’s been a while. She’s done it gradually compared the likes of Alexandra cane
4 months she said she was doing it for, right up to her birthday so around Jan/Feb.

The only thing Tommy has taught Molly is how to have a bad relationship with food
Tommy also has a very bad relationship with food doesn’t he. Cuts for a fight but then has huge binges. Ricky Hatton used to do the same. Must take a huge toll on the body over time.
The majority of boxers keep themselves fit and healthy throughout their careers, even when not in camp.

Reactions: 21
The new Love Island girls do not have the sauce at all to replace Molly or even tie Amber, Yewande, Amy or Anna’s shoe laces. Very very basic girls with zero distinctive personality traits. They’re even more basic than Molly which tells you a lot considering how neutral and boring she was on and off the show. Forgettable and not memorable which is the real reason she didn’t win. Not because we hated her or thought she was fake - she literally didn’t have a personality. Kaz and Shannon are giving me Yewande and Amber vibes.

On another note, Molly liked a tweet about it reuniting friendships which broke due to disloyalty. Who is she talking about? The fellow Love Island girls because Amber/Amy/Anna always had her back. She wouldn’t even have a man if Amber hadn’t told her to stand up for herself and stand up to Maura. The way they had her back whilst M was literally stealing her man and then she dumps them for a woman who have her man a boner? It’s so weird. She was even friends wi. Lucie throughout the show despite her thing with Tommy.

Reactions: 16
For reference she liked this tweet which I thought might have been about Ella. Molly keeps her circle small when it comes to love island gang and some of them were selling stories on her. Anna if I remember correctly kept blowing hot n cold selling stories on everyone.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
For reference she liked this tweet which I thought might have been about Ella. Molly keeps her circle small when it comes to love island gang and some of them were selling stories on her. Anna if I remember correctly kept blowing hot n cold selling stories on everyone.
Which stories did she sell?

Reactions: 1
The new Love Island girls do not have the sauce at all to replace Molly or even tie Amber, Yewande, Amy or Anna’s shoe laces. Very very basic girls with zero distinctive personality traits. They’re even more basic than Molly which tells you a lot considering how neutral and boring she was on and off the show. Forgettable and not memorable which is the real reason she didn’t win. Not because we hated her or thought she was fake - she literally didn’t have a personality. Kaz and Shannon are giving me Yewande and Amber vibes.

On another note, Molly liked a tweet about it reuniting friendships which broke due to disloyalty. Who is she talking about? The fellow Love Island girls because Amber/Amy/Anna always had her back. She wouldn’t even have a man if Amber hadn’t told her to stand up for herself and stand up to Maura. The way they had her back whilst M was literally stealing her man and then she dumps them for a woman who have her man a boner? It’s so weird. She was even friends wi. Lucie throughout the show despite her thing with Tommy.
It’s only the first episode, there’s so many more girls to come in, Molly was bland at first ( and still is ). She’s replaceable, everything is.

Reactions: 16
Which stories did she sell?
There was the whole gossip session with some of the love island girls over not getting an invite to Molly’s plt launch. Arabella and a few others spoke out to one of the goss rag reporters about it. Yewande didn’t get invited and Anna loved stirring it up on the insta live and the girls knew it was gonna make headlines. They were all just fresh from leaving the show and there was interest on them. There was subtle digs about Molly not attending Anna’s events but then Anna tried to backtrack. Anna liking two tweets which I did find funny and petty- Ellie belly getting more screen time than her at the reunion, not needing to see the fake bromance Tommy and a Curtis.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she keeps her friends close and her enemies closer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.