Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. This is beyond a joke... and I hate to say it but it’s really not hard to photoshop that kind of jawline, I do freelance editing and unfortunately I get asked/paid to do that to peoples photos... including some very well known influencers.. happens everywhere.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Nah. This is beyond a joke... and I hate to say it but it’s really not hard to photoshop that kind of jawline, I do freelance editing and unfortunately I get asked/paid to do that to peoples photos... including some very well known influencers.. happens everywhere.
Personally I’d plump for filler in reality than photoshopping on Instafake!

Reactions: 1
I’d love a fake jawline like hers 🥰

Reactions: 3
I’d love a fake jawline like hers 🥰
BELIEVE ME, so would I ahahaha 🥺😂 and evidently, so would she 😂

Personally I’d plump for filler in reality than photoshopping on Instafake!
I guess she already tried filler and got botched haha some of the influencers that I actually do some work for already have filler and still pay to make their eyes bigger, face more symmetrical, carve a jawline, uplift the lips etc... the insecurity levels for influencers are upsetting

Reactions: 10
BELIEVE ME, so would I ahahaha 🥺😂 and evidently, so would she 😂

I guess she already tried filler and got botched haha some of the influencers that I actually do some work for already have filler and still pay to make their eyes bigger, face more symmetrical, carve a jawline, uplift the lips etc... the insecurity levels for influencers are upsetting
She needs to find the right cosmetologist. Mine is fab and loads of influencers go there, but they won’t do anything that they feel works for the individual!

Reactions: 2
She needs to find the right cosmetologist. Mine is fab and loads of influencers go there, but they won’t do anything that they feel works for the individual!
Agreed, I have some filler too and it’s super beautiful. But her one clearly wanted the money and just continued to say yes to her to take it too far

Reactions: 3
going back to her video, I think it’s inconsiderate to be applying fake tan in a hotel room, she’s probably stained the sheets and could’ve gotten it on the walls or anything knowing her. The maid has had to take her filthy fake tan sheets off when she checked out! She only went for a night she could’ve easily applied it before she went

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😳 I wish they would get rid of Facetune, Photoshop and filters - how would these influencers cope - they wouldn't even post pictures anymore 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alright Karen, calm down
going back to her video, I think it’s inconsiderate to be applying fake tan in a hotel room, she’s probably stained the sheets and could’ve gotten it on the walls or anything knowing her. The maid has had to take her filthy fake tan sheets off when she checked out! She only went for a night she could’ve easily applied it before she went

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve hardly said anything bad 😂 just saying it’s not nice for them to have to clean up when she could’ve done it before she went, she’s messy we’ve all seen her daily coffee spills
Nah I agree! I don’t think it’s right that she’s slapping on the fake tan in a hotel room and hopping into bed when as you say if she’d got her act together she should have done it before she left or found another way of doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s like saying someone shouldn’t put makeup on in a hotel incase they get foundation on the sheets 🙄

Reactions: 16
That’s like saying someone shouldn’t put makeup on in a hotel incase they get foundation on the sheets 🙄
Most people would wash their makeup off before getting into bed though? And even so, a tiny bit of makeup is a bit different to the sheets being covered in tan. I’m not being awkward, I like fake tan but I’d just be conscious about where I was applying it. Let’s just agree to disagree haha

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.