Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can she show herself doing the same hairstyle? Molly you’re a bleeping bore babe and please close your mouth you look like a weirdo x

Reactions: 17
How many times can she show herself doing the same hairstyle? Molly you’re a bleeping bore babe and please close your mouth you look like a weirdo x
to add to this comment, it's crazy to me how influencers, including molly, all rely on that empty stare expression? it's like the default - that bored and open mouth gape lmao

we all have fav poses but as someone who makes a living off of instagram photos, it would be good for molly to expand on her three defaults of

gormless stare
eyes shut
~ sunglasses ~

lmfao

her smiling pics are the prettiest imo bc it shows actual expression lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
to add to this comment, it's crazy to me how influencers, including molly, all rely on that empty stare expression? it's like the default - that bored and open mouth gape lmao

we all have fav poses but as someone who makes a living off of instagram photos, it would be good for molly to expand on her three defaults of

gormless stare
eyes shut
~ sunglasses ~

lmfao

her smiling pics are the prettiest imo bc it shows actual expression lol
It’s crazy how diff her face looks in each image because of how she Facetunes… different size jaw, different size nose, forehead size. Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 20
I saw Maura and Giovanni at the Euros Saturday night and neither of them wore a mask once.
Same I saw that from insta stories the clowns. The same as last year Molly, Tommy, Maura and Jay went to Thorpe park and had masks around the chin like that’s much use. These c@nts think they’re above the rules

Reactions: 17
Same I saw that from insta stories the clowns. The same as last year Molly, Tommy, Maura and Jay went to Thorpe park and had masks around the chin like that’s much use. These c@nts think they’re above the rules
It’s such entitled behaviour

Reactions: 8
I don’t live in England anymore, but are masks still mandatory everywhere? Are they genuinely being self righteous dicks or is it a case of you can wear one if you want but you don’t have to? I’m just wondering is all and still think Molly is a douche LOL

Reactions: 6
I don’t live in England anymore, but are masks still mandatory everywhere? Are they genuinely being self righteous dicks or is it a case of you can wear one if you want but you don’t have to? I’m just wondering is all and still think Molly is a douche LOL
As far as I know you only wear a mask if you’re indoors or social distancing isn’t possible.

Reactions: 10
Wait were you actually at the Euros? Did you actually see them together? I want the tea 😂
Yes 😂 my boyfriend works in football journalism, so from time to time he gets tickets to cover the games and post on the companies social media channels. We were in the hospitality suite and blow me, in she walks in a velour Alexander Wang tracksuit and heels and bearing in mind predominantly it’s just sport media people at these kinda things. Soz, don’t mean to brag about myself going, but I did kinda feel like a D list celeb or something ha. Anyway, that’s the tea, holding hands and kissing, so can confirm they are a couple.

Edited to add proof - I can’t lie, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yes 😂 my boyfriend works in football journalism, so from time to time he gets tickets to cover the games and post on the companies social media channels. We were in the hospitality suite and blow me, in she walks in a velour Alexander Wang tracksuit and heels and bearing in mind predominantly it’s just sport media people at these kinda things. Soz, don’t mean to brag about myself going, but I did kinda feel like a D list celeb or something ha. Anyway, that’s the tea, holding hands and kissing, so can confirm they are a couple.

why do both of them have such greasy looking hair??? Mollys influence x

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I hope it’s ok I’ve also posted the photo on the Maura thread. Everyone was wondering if it could be true

Reactions: 3
I hope it’s ok I’ve also posted the photo on the Maura thread. Everyone was wondering if it could be true
Not a problem, it’s a super zoomed in photo so she wouldn’t know who I was anyway 🤣 I was sat quite a few rows back

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thanks for the tea, I hope it's ok that I've posted the picture on the Strictly thread as well, there's a few Giovanni fans on there 😁

Reactions: 5

When I was watching the highlights on bbc all I could see was his pink jacket at times😂 i thought you was gonna say she’ ugly lol not very often you see a compliment on here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.