Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew - I saw that earlier today and straight up unfollowed.

Hasn’t she been with Adam for like two minutes?!

Reactions: 1
Rumour has it that the Instagram outage today is due to all the homewear brands rushing to Mollie's inbox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All those dresses and other clothes she's constantly shilling and she goes out to the ' event ' she'd been gushing about all day wearing a black shroud and an oversized clown jacket...why ???!!!!

Starting to wonder if old Moll has joined the long line of snakey instahuns that does clothes hauls, affiliate links them and then returns the lot for a refund ...

Reactions: 1
I’ll give her her due here, I bought the gilly hicks pj romper she shared the other week and it is actually so comfy hahaha

I actually googled her, like the business card she posted suggested! Im glad I did because it lead me here 🤣 also I had no idea her parents are famous and she was on take me out! Her parents being wealthy explains all the soho house bragging! 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That size 8 vs size 18 reel… I’m not saying you can only wear certain things depending on what size you are, but that biker jacket and spotty tights combo is awful. 🥴

All this gushing about the day she met Adam is making me feel sick. She's making out it's a coincidence they are moving today when they blatantly chose today 🤷‍♀️ Has she forgotten when he said he didn't love her and didn't want to be with her and she spent a whole week crying and trying to make him jealous by posting pictures in her knickers 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think she looks quite rough recently 😬 I hate to say it as I really like her but since she got those bangs it really made me realise how self-indulged she is and then the boyfriend and apartment stuff makes me feel a bit “we get it you have privilege”. Like is it necessary to gloat about EVERYTHING

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but think she looks quite rough recently 😬 I hate to say it as I really like her but since she got those bangs it really made me realise how self-indulged she is and then the boyfriend and apartment stuff makes me feel a bit “we get it you have privilege”. Like is it necessary to gloat about EVERYTHING
She's just not that attractive facially ! Her best asset is her hair, take that away and she's really not got much else going for her!

The current smug moving house content is incredibly dull...like her !

Reactions: 2
Did you know she has great natural light in her new flat? She hasn’t mentioned it...

• Haha
Reactions: 2