Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Look at all my free stuff”
Sickening really ! Her begging clearly worked but why would you want to furnish your first home with your boy friend with freebies ? Isn't the real pleasure in going out together and choosing things ? She's consistently becoming more and more dislikeable.

Reactions: 5
I am surprised she is entertaining the idea of doing a flat tour.

Granted she is a D-Lister, I'd have thought after the Molly Mae story, influencers would be more hesitant to show their homes more?

What’s the deal with photos at soho house? She’s always taking them I thought it was a no photo policy?

How many times does she need to tell us she likes the light / winter sun in her new flat??

Reactions: 4
How many times does she need to tell us she likes the light / winter sun in her new flat??
I get the sense she's more excited about the ' light ' then she is about actually living with him !

Her smug smirky face is something to behold these days and selling off her freebie clothes on ebloggers just adds to the overall general unpleasant whiff she's now giving off !

Reactions: 1
I dressed like I have more followers than I do.... ehhhh? You live your whole life like you have more followers than you do moll 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her flat tour 😳 talking about how many square feet they have and of course how fabulous the light is literally 19 seconds in to the video.

Don't know if I can bring myself to watch... How often does she mention she is ✨central✨

Reactions: 2
Don't know if I can bring myself to watch... How often does she mention she is ✨central✨
Literally the first sentence “Welcome to our flag we’re in the middle of central here, we’ve got 1600 square feet, the biggest flat I’ve ever lived in and the light is ridiculous, we’re in a converted warehouse building, something that has been my Pinterest board for ages”

I don’t even want to give her the views 😂 is it a brag fest?
100% showing off her washer and her dryer… oh and the gifted sofa despite her Boyfriend who she mentions 800 times already having one that they need to get rid of.
“We have a super king and it doesn’t fit in the bed space because it’s a super king”

• Haha
Reactions: 2