Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally find her to be a massive try hard. She mentions being a member of Soho house most days and I just get the feeling she thinks she's some Uber cool IT girl about London and it's really really cringe.

Reactions: 1
What on earth was the post about someone messaging her for topless pic for their boyfriend? I was confused.

Anyway, on the fence with her.

What's up with her bf; is he a full time comedian?

I quite like her and the body confidence she promotes but equally she films a wasteful amount of hauls... and can seem a bit show offy I suppose. She went to stay for a while with her bf under lockdown and his mum’s place seemed to be a mansion? I’m wondering if it was an apartment in a fancy building and just no one else happened to be in the garden.

Reactions: 2
I do like Mollie, like most people I know, famous or not, I do eye roll at some things she says or does but I do enjoy most of her content, I like her style. I totally did not pick up on the break-up and didn't understand the match #ad caption though 🥴 Didn't they just get a new flat together and buy a puppy? Or are they just hers?

I do like Mollie, like most people I know, famous or not, I do eye roll at some things she says or does but I do enjoy most of her content, I like her style. I totally did not pick up on the break-up and didn't understand the match #ad caption though 🥴 Didn't they just get a new flat together and buy a puppy? Or are they just hers?
Yes, I was wondering what had happened for them to break up after getting a dog together and moving into a new flat 🤔

I think it was always supposed to be her flat, and she just documented him staying over. Same about the dog. And I think she’s renting, although there seems to be two rooms so not sure how that works because she doesn’t seem to have a housemate.

I thought her videos from her trip at soho farmhouse were funny! I do appreciate how tongue in cheek she is haha

Sorry for the bump. I see she is dating again - I enjoy her dating updates but does anyone else think she moved on a bit too quick from her ex? I personally thought it was a bit tight to be broadcasting that she was back on the apps

It also felt to me like she was dating for the wrong reasons - she kept name dropping Hinge etc into the stories which made me think it was kind of product placement? Maybe I'm reading too much into it

Sorry for the bump. I see she is dating again - I enjoy her dating updates but does anyone else think she moved on a bit too quick from her ex? I personally thought it was a bit tight to be broadcasting that she was back on the apps

It also felt to me like she was dating for the wrong reasons - she kept name dropping Hinge etc into the stories which made me think it was kind of product placement? Maybe I'm reading too much into it
I like her dating stories too. As I've been in a relationship for 7 years I can't imagine having to try and date in the current climate so interesting! I do agree with you though, not sure how long she was with her ex for? Doesn't seem like much love lost between them at all. Maybe it was more of a friendship towards the end.

Her stories just now saying 6am starts are overrated. Used to love her but that’s irritated me. Imagine her being a key worker working all hours.

I can totally understand how that comment could be perceived as insensitive but at the same time I like that an influencer/instagrammer/freelancer isn’t bragging about waking up at 6am and being sooo productive. What I mean is, it’s unnecessary to wake up at that time in her position, which she knows too, and I’d rather she acknowledge that than be obnoxious about waking up early like zanna van Dijk and niomi smart, two freelancers who also could wake up later but feel the need to boast about productivity etc

Reactions: 3