Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh they met up. But then they coincidentally unfollowed each other after it had been talked about on here that Ben was a bit of a playboy and was messing girls about (not that I think anything went on between the 2 of them)

Probably unrelated 😂
Zoo lander 😂😂😂

Nothing went on with them both as far as I am aware.
He just uses people to gain leverage on his career. Tends to date people who can get him on TV or some media coverage.
She probably saw through his snakey ways.

Reactions: 1
I’m not bodyshaming her, but she looks like she’s got a baby bump! Just shows she knows her angles when she’s taking the photo herself.

E1D5CCF0-36DC-4300-8E39-779C7EACB8A6.png

She’s so obnoxious. Tell us you’re trying to make everyone think you’re rich without telling us you’re trying to make everyone think you’re rich

But still going about her hair even back then. Like get a personality. 😂😂
Perhaps she's a massive fan of Ricky Martin?

I've only just found Mollie via her jeans haul, she's a similar size to me (well, she's got bigger hips) I'm twenty years older and have never modelled, even for Airfix. Does she get much work in the plus/mid size world? She's always namedropping Soho House for some strange reason.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Perhaps she's a massive fan of Ricky Martin?

I've only just found Mollie via her jeans haul, she's a similar size to me (well, she's got bigger hips) I'm twenty years older and have never modelled, even for Airfix. Does she get much work in the plus/mid size world? She's always namedropping Soho House for some strange reason.
Oh my god she used to be so bad for name dropping Soho House. That's why I first made this thread cos it was as constant as the bangs chat is now but she's calmed that down since she found this thread.

Oh my god she used to be so bad for name dropping Soho House. That's why I first made this thread cos it was as constant as the bangs chat is now but she's calmed that down since she found this thread.
Oh thank goodness 😅 she's such a wannabee.

I cannot believe what she said in her latest vlog. So her and her friend are near Oxford Street and her friend told her to be careful about vlogging because the guys on motorbikes can easily take your camera. This girl goes "I need a new camera so they'd be doing me a favour". I just cannot. So flippant. Okay, it's nice that you can write these things off as business expenses but there is no need to be so gross about it. In what world is being robbed of your possessions you being done a favour. Just buy a new camera you gross consumerist.

Reactions: 2
When your hair is your USP it all becomes a bit sad and pointless! She's not facially attractive and her personality is dull and extremely unfunny...even though she thinks constantly channelling Ricky Gervais makes her hilarious...it doesn't! He's a really unfunny twit ! 🙄

Reactions: 3