Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bettyrogers9

I didn’t realise she had a thread, but I just had to come on here to say I met her recently - at my work so can’t go into detail or she would recognise the place if she reads here - and she was one of the most horrible people I’ve ever met. So entitled, literally the definition of up herself. I wish I could find words to describe the way she looked at me, like I was a piece of shit on her shoe! The other girl she was with was also such a snob! Not sure if she was a relative or not. Never unfollowed someone so fast in my life. Angry that I’ve bought things via her LTK before 😂 mini rant over.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

interestedingossip_

I didn’t realise she had a thread, but I just had to come on here to say I met her recently - at my work so can’t go into detail or she would recognise the place if she reads here - and she was one of the most horrible people I’ve ever met. So entitled, literally the definition of up herself. I wish I could find words to describe the way she looked at me, like I was a piece of shit on her shoe! The other girl she was with was also such a snob! Not sure if she was a relative or not. Never unfollowed someone so fast in my life. Angry that I’ve bought things via her LTK before 😂 mini rant over.
Longtime lurker, I can confirm I had the same experience. My flat mate and I met her on the tube into central on our commute (granted it was fairly early) we were excited to say hi and she didn’t want to know. She used to be my go to girl for fashion ideas up until this point

• Wow
Reactions: 11

slamdunk89

This woman is unbearable. I always was ok with her as she does represent bigger women etc but even with her throwback photos of 2-3 years ago, she is actually much much bigger these days. She’s not big she’s on track to be super obese. Her 2017 pic the other day was shocking, she looked so skinny compared to now.

She posted a pic of 3 croissants for her breakfast the other day, it’s actually shifting to watching this woman get to an early grave. I am not skinny at all but she is now promoting how fashionable being fat is. Constant junk, take away, double portions and the odd juice post.

considering she isn’t even 30, she hasn’t had kids, her motabolism hasn’t died yet. She’s asking for some major health issues and already losing her looks.
She's a US size 14 at like 5'10 or 5'11, she's hardly on track to be on my 600 pound life. There's lots to snark on Mollie about, but this is a stretch

Reactions: 11
Made an account because I just had to to come in on this. Honestly WHO is buying this girl?!? She is the most smug, arrogant person who has nothing to be smug or arrogant about !! Honestly so so dull and awkwardly uncomfortable to watch.

She acts like her followers are her worshipers, and I am so happy someone picked up on the weird walk/ stomp she does. Like how has that account grown when the content is SO awkward. Literally gives me the creeps so much I can’t stop watching, anyone else get that 😂?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. Her massive head is beginning to wind me up. Esp when she wears her headband.

She can stop raving about how amazing her flat is, too. It looks like an underground car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
How many more times is she going to post herself stood in a bra zipping up another pair of trousers.. she is beyond dull. And absolutely hilarious that apparently she's only posted an affiliate link for the shark hair thing because she's had dms telling her too 🤥🤥 she'd affiliate link her invisible bf if she could 🙄

Reactions: 9

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
And her fickleness at how she switches on being a vegan as when it suits her is hilarious.. and reflects her true character which is arrogant and fake. Take away her hair and she's actually very plain !

And her fickleness at how she switches on being a vegan as when it suits her is hilarious.. and reflects her true character which is arrogant and fake. Take away her hair and she's actually very plain !
Edited to add I notice she also switches between being midsized and plus size depending on what she is flogging or who is paying her! Zero integrity and all about the money !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Honestly her shark stuff just shows how money grabbing she is. I used to work for a brand in this space, and influencers would also tag endlessly and be so beggy to try get partnerships. What is weird is that she’s done paid ads for GHD as well, which shows she just goes where the money is. Shark are not as high end as Dyson and clearly have no shame in plagiarism so will go for the cheaper, basic influencers. For example, Dyson are extremely selective with who they partner with because they are high end and have a luxury consumer market is. As I said, Can’t blame her for going where the money is, but shows how disingenuous she is and just a bit of a cheap cop out after trying to reach premium brands and failing.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
“Does anyone want me to share my old Hinge profile?” WTF? No? If this woman was chocolate she’d eat herself.

Also see “Checking if my SKIMS Reel has gone viral” seconds after posting. Is it just me or does this kind of attitude make her so unattractive?

Bet if you walked past her in person without the smoke and mirrors she wouldn’t get a second look - but thinks she’s a supermodel.

Bishbashbosh

Manifested an upgrade.....aww hun theres a war and pandemic going on... read the room!
She just reeks of privilege...her butler and ‘manifesting’ an upgrade. I’m fucking tired of all these instagrammers ‘manifesting’ shit. Such a load of shite that the privileged few make out works.

She’s calling his parents ‘Parents in law’ and it been 2 weeks since they got back together. Stop me now before I go and laugh in the street !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
I knew she'd get backlash for her Shark video. She's been such a smug cow about her Dyson and all the tutorials and tips and videos she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7