Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is unbearable. I always was ok with her as she does represent bigger women etc but even with her throwback photos of 2-3 years ago, she is actually much much bigger these days. She’s not big she’s on track to be super obese. Her 2017 pic the other day was shocking, she looked so skinny compared to now.

She posted a pic of 3 croissants for her breakfast the other day, it’s actually shifting to watching this woman get to an early grave. I am not skinny at all but she is now promoting how fashionable being fat is. Constant junk, take away, double portions and the odd juice post.

considering she isn’t even 30, she hasn’t had kids, her motabolism hasn’t died yet. She’s asking for some major health issues and already losing her looks.

I think she is definitely looking unhealthy lately.

Her skin is literally grey, her hair has lost its shine and now just looks raggy. Especially since she got that awful chunky fringe which does nothing for her face shape

Reactions: 2
I think she is definitely looking unhealthy lately.

Her skin is literally grey, her hair has lost its shine and now just looks raggy. Especially since she got that awful chunky fringe which does nothing for her face shape
I have to agree and I’ve also previously really like her. She doesn’t look healthy

Reactions: 1
It's taken me a while to watch the new flat tour. But the part that really made me say "I hate influencers" is when she said I used my label maker (for labelling the containers in her bathroom) "I'll link it down below"
bleeping HELL, no one wants to buy your ugly label maker that every influencer links and is already so easy to get in store.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This woman is unbearable. I always was ok with her as she does represent bigger women etc but even with her throwback photos of 2-3 years ago, she is actually much much bigger these days. She’s not big she’s on track to be super obese. Her 2017 pic the other day was shocking, she looked so skinny compared to now.

She posted a pic of 3 croissants for her breakfast the other day, it’s actually shifting to watching this woman get to an early grave. I am not skinny at all but she is now promoting how fashionable being fat is. Constant junk, take away, double portions and the odd juice post.

considering she isn’t even 30, she hasn’t had kids, her motabolism hasn’t died yet. She’s asking for some major health issues and already losing her looks.
She's a US size 14 at like 5'10 or 5'11, she's hardly on track to be on my 600 pound life. There's lots to snark on Mollie about, but this is a stretch

Reactions: 11
I was snooping on her insta and someone asked about the whereabouts of her dog, what is that about? Just a dog lover or has dog stopped making insta appearances?

She posted something earlier about how she never gave a recommendation for the shampoo she used for greasy hair as it didn't work for her. She 100% did plug it! I actually bought it from what she said about it. Her hairdresser recommended it and she said "if you don't want to wash your hair every day then you need this!" and linked it on an Amazon haul. She's so full of tit.
The shampoo was a waste of money by the way.

Reactions: 3
I was snooping on her insta and someone asked about the whereabouts of her dog, what is that about? Just a dog lover or has dog stopped making insta appearances?
The dog came as an arrangement with the place she was renting before, I think. She shared the dog with someone else, iirc. They took turns looking after it.

That reel with the red Freya set - who the hell leaves their blouse undo to show off their bright red bra?

Fanny poking out the side of her knickers again. Is she trolling us? Those photos are vile.

• Haha