Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her very much, but I do like her style. She looks very put together most of the time, and as I head into my 30’s im aspiring to be a bit more like her 😂

Of course everything she wears looks stupid on me cos I’m short and dumpy lol. She really doesn’t look that big to me? And she seems quite tall.

Anyway what I wanted to say is my heart is aching for her with her latest post. No one deserves that, I didn’t realise she was trying for a baby - she mentioned a fertility journey this time so I assume she is.

Not much snark but I did say at the start I don’t really like her lol

…although tbh I don’t mind her

She’s just annoying at times 😅

Reactions: 12
It is very sad for her but I’ve got to admit I don’t understand why these influencers insist on telling everyone such personal details of their life the minute it happens. Surely you’d want some time to process it yourself first. They just thrive on attention no matter how they get it. She also of course had to mention that she was treated at the Portland hospital, just to let everyone know she’s better than us 🙄

Reactions: 17
It is very sad for her but I’ve got to admit I don’t understand why these influencers insist on telling everyone such personal details of their life the minute it happens. Surely you’d want some time to process it yourself first. They just thrive on attention no matter how they get it. She also of course had to mention that she was treated at the Portland hospital, just to let everyone know she’s better than us 🙄
Because it’s reality and it makes them relatable to your average Joe. Some people process their own traumas better when they speak about it soon on

Reactions: 1
We didn't know she was even on a fertility journey though so not sure this is valid for Mollie, there's lots we don't know about her life compared to other influencers. As Noseybird has said I think it's good to raise awareness and may make it easier to process when speaking openly and after it has happened

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree, I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s over sharing. Maybe if she had vlogged the op 😂

She can be very annoying but I really feel for her on this one

Reactions: 5
Honestly have so much respect for her for sharing it. She has 500,000 followers, and she’s probably made some of them feel a lot less alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t strike me as very maternal so quite surprised they are actively trying for a family (as it sounds). I assumed the first ectopic was an accident. It’s very sad for her.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t strike me as very maternal so quite surprised they are actively trying for a family (as it sounds). I assumed the first ectopic was an accident. It’s very sad for her.
I thought this. Especially because she emphasises the importance of doing things on your own and having your own space etc.. can’t do much of that with a baby.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand how she could possibly be a size 18 she looks smaller than me and I’m the same height, I wear 10-12 jeans 12 tops. Is being smaller than a size 18 just not suiting her following

Nah, she's easily 16-18 and I'm not saying it in a bad way. Have you looked into body dysmorphia symptoms?

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand how she could possibly be a size 18 she looks smaller than me and I’m the same height, I wear 10-12 jeans 12 tops. Is being smaller than a size 18 just not suiting her following
I think a large part of it is down to her height.

Nah, she's easily 16-18 and I'm not saying it in a bad way. Have you looked into body dysmorphia symptoms?
You mean I have body dysmorphia 😂 no I don’t I have lost a lot of weight after being a size 18 after 2 babies and now a size 10-12 I just don’t think she looks bigger than me and we are the same height I don’t think that means I have body dysmorphia that’s a very silly thing to say

We didn't know she was even on a fertility journey though so not sure this is valid for Mollie, there's lots we don't know about her life compared to other influencers. As Noseybird has said I think it's good to raise awareness and may make it easier to process when speaking openly and after it has happened
What do followers really know about her? She’s basically a page of advertising. The only crumb of personal background in the last few years is in relation to her two ectopic pregnancies.

Reactions: 6
I think she carries a lot of weight round her middle and is pretty blessed with good legs and arms which make her look thinner